Sixty

[|]

I still couldn't believe that I had slept with Lucas Hamilton and I had loved it. It was the best feeling ever and left me wanting more from him even though I felt sore from taking him. When I woke up, I felt tired yet energetic from the activities of last night which now got me addicted.

When I had gone downstairs, I felt shy at the sight of him because of the memories of what we did last night. Even when I saw him, I felt turned on because he was looking more handsome than I used to see him probably because of the level of intimacy we experienced.

Now, here we were sitting in the living room as I waited for him to tell me more about himself. I wanted to know the back story of the man I had fallen for. What made him Lucas Hamilton.

"So, where do you want me to begin?" He asked and I folded my legs on the couch, facing him. I bit my lip when I saw his eyes go to my legs and I almost subconsciously dragged my shirt down but because I wanted to tease him, I let it be.

"From the racing. When did you start to race so well? I never knew you could do that. No one at school even said such," I said and he smirked.

"That's because I hid some parts of my life from people... Anyway, I started racing when I was sixteen," he said and my eyes widened.

"Sixteen?! Is that even a legal age to drive? Lucas, you started racing dangerously at sixteen? Why though?"

Lucas chuckled. "Well, when you've got a future ahead of you, you'd do anything to work toward it."

I understood what he said because I was in the same position. Working hard to have a bright future but knowing he was from a rich background made things confusing to me.

"But you're rich. You should not be bothered about what your future holds." I pointed out and he nodded his head with a blank expression on his face.

"Yes, you're right but it's not like that for me," Lucas said in a low voice. It was heavy with something emotional which made me scoot closer to him.

"What happened, Lucas?"

"I used to wonder why my father hated me. Like, why does he usually act more like a father to Axel and Ruth? At the age of twelve, my father would make remarks about me, and shame me and I would feel it affect me psychologically. I was just a kid and was wondering what I did wrong. My mom always made me forget about what he said and tried to make me feel loved but I couldn't. I craved my father's attention and love. At age fifteen, I found out that I wasn't my father's biological child."

I gasped, covering my mouth with my hand. I could not believe what I heard because how was it possible when he shared a resemblance with Axel.

"How?"

"It was one night I came home from a camp trip hosted by Redside High if you remember."

"I never went. It was too expensive for me."

"It wasn't fun anyway... As I said, I came home that night and overheard my parents fighting again because of me. I found out that my mother had slept with his twin brother," Lucas said and I blinked hard at the information. "My mother and uncle used to date but still had feelings for each other after my mom married his brother. Somehow, they had an affair and she found out she was pregnant with me but lied to her husband who ended up finding out the truth."

"What about your real father, no offense if I describe him like that," I said and he shrugged.

"He died some years ago in a plane crash. The man I thought was my father hated me for no reason. People don't know I am not his son because I still have his features somehow...My mom later got pregnant with Axel and I remember being a kid and seeing my father spoil him. He would buy him gifts, take him to his company, and more. I felt neglected, jealous, and depressed. I started to hate Axel when he would rub it in my face that I was a bad influence. I started hanging out with bad friends and got influenced truly. I smoked but stopped last year, I drank, I stole, I beat people up. I was a bad person and Axel's father pushed me to do more."