Scarlett

Lizzie's POV:

Its been a few days since I've added Florence to our Marvel Group Chat and she was getting along greatly with all of them. Sometimes they even teamed up to make fun of me. That was mostly Scarlett or Evans then. I just liked the idea of them liking Florence, not that this was necessary in any way.

That's why I was happy to set up a date for Florence to meet Scarlett, when the latter asked me about it. Scarlett was visiting Los Angeles for some work stuff and that's why she asked me to hang out with her. And when she demanded Flo to come along, I immediately invited her as well. She had instantly facetimed me after reading the message, not being able to control her excitement.

"Lizzie, how am I going to act with Scarlett Johansson sitting next to me? I won't be able to speak properly," the singer told me nervously. I just laughed and explained how Scarlett was just another human being and that she didn't have these problems when meeting me. "Yes but you are not like a famous person.. you're just my Lizzie," she then explained which made me feel kinda happy.

Today was the day of our little girls date. I'm supposed to pick up Flo and then we're heading to the bar where we'll meet with Scarlett.

Looking at my closet, I sigh with frustration. What am I supposed to wear to a night out? Robbie and I never went to any bars or events. It's not like he wanted to keep me all to himself but rather because we enjoyed the privacy and peace of our house.

I settled for brown leather pants and a white turtleneck, combined with a black blazer. Of course I had to bring my sunglasses, but I guess these won't really prevent the paparazzi from finding us.

I stepped out of my dressing room and went to search for Robbie. I had told Florence a couple of days ago that my boyfriend and I were having some troubles in our relationship. What I didn't include was that she was actually one of the main conflicts in our discussion.

Everyone can see that I have been spending a lot of my free time with the brunette singer. And at the beginning of us hanging out, Robbie used to say that I was being happier than ever. Until a few weeks ago he expressed some concerns that the two of us didn't have as much alone time as before. I told him that this was only natural as I've never had a friend to hangout with and that he would have to respect that. After that he would get jealous whenever I mentioned her. He didn't bring it up again but I could feel his annoyance in the air.

He finally acknowledged it again a few days ago and told me that Florence probably only stayed with me to push her own career. In that moment I felt terrible about myself. I didn't understand why he wouldn't think that someone just wants to be friends with me. I even began to question Florence's intentions myself but quickly realized that she was the purest person I know.

Since then the atmosphere at home has been pretty tense. We usually avoided the term "Florence" to prevent any discussion. So that's why I'm not surprised to only hear a small "of course" from him after saying I'll be out with Florence and Scarlett.

I just roll my eyes not wanting to start a fight and make my way outside. Finally in my car I sent the singer a quick message, that I will pick her up in about 10 minutes. After I turn on the radio and hear Flo's song playing, a smile instantly finds it way to my face and all the stress seems to be gone. I enjoy the rest of the ride singing along to my friend.

When I pull up in front of Flo's house, the brunette was already waiting outside for me. She is wearing a black dress, something I've never seen on her before. Flo quickly gets into the passenger's seat and looks at me up and down.