Chapter 62

Chapter 62: Shadow Kaiba

There is no mistaking it that the person who challenges the Wrath Keeper Frozen Lady Justice is Kaiba. From his looks, he was 99% identical to him.

But after thinking for a bit, he remembered what happened to the Duelist Kingdom according to the Original Animation Plot of Yugioh DM.

Ghost Kaiba?

But the moment that Tokio said those words in his mind, reality decided to slap him in the face.

" Good luck Master Kaiba! "

A few distances away between Frozen Lady Justice and 'Kaiba' was the said Ghost Kaiba. And besides, the Ghost Kaiba was Panik who appears to be cheering up Kaiba.

" You can do it, Master Kaiba! "

Tokio was dumbfounded. Since when did they become fans of Kaiba? What the heck happened? Also, Tokio now has genuine proof that the eliminators of the duelist kingdom are sent to the Shadow Realm by the Pharaoh.

Frozen Lady Justice then glared at the two people who were cheering up for 'Kaiba'. The two flinched and quickly shut up. Smiling maliciously and full of anger, she spoke to 'Kaiba'.

" Disobedient beings like you deserved to be punished. I will make you suffer and experience pain that was worse than you experience here in Shadow Realm! You have may defeat the Pride, Greed, and Gluttony Keeper, but I will ensure that your rebellion stops today permanently! "

Rebellion?

Tokio glance at 'Kaiba'. Sure enough, this guy wouldn't be satisfied if he was in the bottom position of this place right. This 'Kaiba' who was here right now was perhaps the one that Yami Yugi has exorcised using his mind crush.

Kaiba's Darkness in his heart.

Yami Kaiba?

Nope. That sound wrong.. How about Shadow Kaiba? Kage Kaiba?

Tokio laughed inside his mind at the silly thought. Alchemy Magician who was secretly observing Tokio noticed that he was a little distracted and even have a silly smile on his face.

What is this idiot master of hers are thinking?

Kage Kaiba then responded to the Frozen Lady Justice.

" If you have the means, prove it. I have already defeated the 3 keepers and soon, you would follow in their footsteps. Do you believe you are the law and justice of this city? "

The Frozen Lady Justice gritted her teeth.

" You! I would make sure to send you to the deepest pit of the Shadow Realm! "

" Hmmm. It was you who would go down there like your companions.   "

As Tokio watched them banter, he has no clue about the whole picture of what is happening. But Kage Kaiba appears to be challenging the Keepers of every city for unknown purposes to Tokio.

Then both Frozen Lady Justice and Kage Kaiba raised their hands. Lights shone on their body like that aura in martial arts novels. Then, suddenly something appeared on both fronts of them.

From Frozen Lady Justice, was another Frozen Lady Justice. And from Kage Kaiba's side was not surprisingly a blue eyes white dragon.

The two summoned beings... Duel Spirits face each other.

Tokio then decided to whisper to Crowley the Magistus.

" Are they duel spirits? "

Crowley the Magistus nodded his head. Relieve that he knows the answer, he feels someone staring at him, Tokio look at the source and felt Alchemy Magician's 'Are you an Idiot' stare.