Episode 12

The next morning..

The whole night Brunno didn't stop crying. I wish I could patt his little head once more.
My assignments were more higher than The Himalayas. Thanks to Lexi, she gave me her notes to complete those assignments. I didn't realise it was noon till Bella's message notification popped upon my phone screen.

On Chat with Bella..

Bella❤️✨️

Bella:
Yahh, how's your's and your Austin's
things going onn??

Me:
Don't say my Austin
Please 🤧

Bella:
😈.. Cringe right. Ik🙂.

Me:
Yaya🤧.

Bella:
So.. What's going onn??

Me:
Soo he bought a pet dog yesterday.
It's a little GR 🥺❤️.

Bella:
Aww❤️. How you know?

Me:
Yesterday when I was returning home
it was running out of their home and I caught it.
It was too cute🥺.His name is Brunno.And Austin came after him. I patted his head❤️.
From morning onwards i hadn't heard his voice.
I kinda miss Brunno.

Bella:
So do one thing, ask Austin!.

Me:
How. We won't even look each other straight 🤧.
But yesterday it happened 😌.

Bella:
Send him a message 🤷‍♀️.

Me:
You serious 😳????

Bella:
Yes!!

Me:
Yahh??
Don't joke around okay.
I'll do it if you force me 🤧.

Bella:
I'm not joking
Do it😈.

Me:
Noo😳. What's with that emoji 😳.

Bella:
Devil mode on😈.

Me:
Bella.... Are you in your right mind??
You are scaring me okay😭.

Bella:
Do it 😈😈.

Me:
Bella no please 😳.

Bella:
Do it! Do it!
I'm serious 😌😈.

Me:
I'm going to do it okay.
Don't go offline. And help me with the reply.

Bella:
Okay😍🥳. But what's the subject??

Me:
I don't know🤧. I haven't seen Brunno from morning onwards.

Bella:
Okay so ask him about Brunno!🙌

Me:
Kk.. Like  first start with a hey!?

Bella:
Yes. Then directly ask about the puppy because, if not it'll appear sus to him for sure.

Me:
Okay

Bella:
I'll be online send me ss.

Me:
Okay don't go.

Me:Okay don't go

Bella:
Cool 😎.
Keep going👍.

Me:
He's typing 😱.
That mf was online 😬.

Bella :
😳😬.

Me:
He didn't even gave me time to discuss the replies 😭.

Bella:
Lol🤣.

Me :It's over 🥵

Me :
It's over 🥵.

Bella:
🥵. Texting your crush is not that easy right🤧

Me:
Yaya🤧.

Bella:
I was also suffocating to see the replies 💀.

Me:
Ikr😖.

Bella:
Okay now sleep let's meet tomorrow okay😴.

Me:
Yaya. Good night 😘

Bella:
Good night 😘.
Sweet dreams💖.

Me:
👋😴

The next morning

Bella's P. O. V..

Yesterday night one of Aura's dream come true.
Not gonna lie I was more excited than her. It was like I'm texting with him. May be that's the bond between the real friends, feeling each others emotions with just chatting.I'm really thank full gor having such good besties.

"Bella" I heard a loud voice calling my name in excitement from the other side of the hallways.
And of course it's Aura. She ran more faster than usual and hugged me as tightly as possible for her.
"Yahh leave me... I'm suffocating ". I gave her a small hugg and pushed her a little.

"I texted him, I texted him", she was jumping up and down because of excitement. "Calm down, calm down or else you won't get another chance to text him because of your funeral." I patted her shoulder and said with a mocking look on my face.

"He's texting like we know each other from very long" Aura pointed out. "Yeah I also noticed. He's soo easy to chat with right " I said while walking to my locker along with Aura. "I know right. He's just soo cool"  Aura said while resting her back on the next locker near mine and  daydreaming about her and Austin's chat.

"Excuse me. Would you mind moving from my locker " a familiar voice said as me and Aura turned our head towards that person. It was Zac. As he's in my class our lockers are in the same row.

"Oopsii sorry.. Bella see you after class I'm going." Aura waved me a bye and went for her classes.
"Hey Zac how are you?", I asked in an energetic tone."I'm not fine..." He exaggerated his words. "Why? What happened?" I asked. "This classes are killing me. You know what Bella I can fall asleep in our finance class more faster than laying in bed" he leaned his forehead on the locker and was whining like a small kid. These guys are really fun to talk with.

"You're not a little kid in kindergarten Zac. Please grow up for God's sake". Dain said with a huge eye roll. "Yahh you scared me" Zac and me flinch from our place a little bit cause we didn't saw Dain and Sang coming.

Our conversations got cut by the class bell.

_________________________________________

Guys I know the episode is very short. So I'll update a new big onr this week😊. Please vote, share and comment. <3