Ch 30 ~ Tom and Jerry

Aksar marriage anniversary par couples cake cut karte hai, bahar ghoomne jaate hai, celebrate karte hai aur bohut maze karte hai... Aisa to humsab suna hai aur kuchh ne shayad dekha bhi ho...

Par jab hamare couples MoRan jaise hatke ho... Tab anniversary ka celebration bhi to hatke hoga na😎

KARAN KO KUCHH YAAD NAHI.. AND MONANI DECIDED TO START AGAIN... INKI YEH FIRST ANNIVERSARY KAISE HOGI?

••••••••••••••••••••

It was really early in the morning.. The clock striked four.. The whole shergil house was quiet... All were enjoying their deep slumber.. Except, one khurafati insaan... Special agent Karan Shergil..

He woke up at four today just for a special reason...

K: kal monu ne mujhe chilli khiladi thi.. Now its revenge time.. All the best Rani Sahiba..

With a naughty smile, he tip toed out of his room.. And went to call his partner in such crimes... BABY

He woke baby and finally the two shaitaans were ready to trouble.... Hehe.... Scare monami..

K: (whispering)  Ready ma'am?
B: (whispering)  Ready agent...

Baby blew a white balloon as for Karan's plan... Karan, with great difficultly, drew a scary plus funny face on the Balloon and Baby coloured it using sharpies... Baby was really sleepy, so after colouring, she went back to sleep...

Karan alone went to Monami's room and opened the door quietly..

K: (in mind)  Darwaza band karke sone ki aadat daalni chahiye rani sahiba.. Meri jagah koi aur aagaya hota to...

He quietly tiptoed to go near her bed.. A smile crept on his face seeing monami.. She was sleeping peacefully... Her face looking placid and calm... She was hugging a pillow and was looking really cute while sleeping.. Karan was literally lost in her for a moment.. He had no idea why.... His heart was beating fast... But he knew nothing...

K: (in mind) Yeh ho kya gaya tha mujhe.. Karan shergil.. Jaldi se yeh balloon ko sahi jagah laga ke bhaag yahan se.. Warna agar yeh jungli billi uthgayi to tu duniya se uthjaayega..

Using a long thread, he tied the balloon right above monami's head...  Basically his plan was to scare monami as soon as she wakes up...

He then tiptoed out of monami's  room and closed the door silently..

K: (in mind)  Let the prank wars begin dear Bestie...

He smirked..

At around 7am.. Monami's alarm started ringing...  With a smile on her face,  she woke up..

But

But

But

Mo: Aaaaaaaaa

She screamed by getting scared from the Balloon.. As soon as she woke up, her eyes fell on the balloon hung above her head.. And she screamed being terrified...

Mo: Bhoot bhoot bhoot bhoot bhoott....aaaa....

She literally punched and kicked that balloon by closing her eyes... Hearing her scream Karan ran into her room and saw the scenario...

K: (trying to control his laughter)  Kya hua monami... Chikha kyun??

Monami heard his voice and ran and hugged him tightly...

Mo: Ka.... Karan.. Wo... Wahan... Bh.. Bhoo... Bhoot... Mu.. Mujhe.... Da... Darr... La.. Lag.. Lagraha... Usse... Bhagao.. Pleaase..

Karan was continously rubbing her back...

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें