Chapter 1

Nightingale, but everyone calls her Gale for short, is a werewolf, she's been like that ever since she was born. But she's not any old werewolf, for she is an Ultima Werewolf! The Dark Ultima Werewolf to be specific, and that is why the other Ultimas don't normally like her. The Ultimas command all werewolves, alphas and wolves.

Melody is the Music Ultima, she loves music and can play any instrument in the world! Even one she's never seen before! She is also very clever.

Blade is the Ghost Ultima, that is why he is so white! He likes being with Melody a lot too.

They go to human high school, because there is no werewolf high school, or monster high school. But they can't let the humans know they're werewolves. But not only werewolves go to human high school, but vampires do too. The werewolves try their best not to encounter a vampire, but they don't know which humans are actually vampires, that's why they're very careful. For werewolves and vampires have been enemies since the beginning of time.

                                                                             ·              ·             ·

The school bell rang and it was break time. Gale went to sit on a bank with no one else there, and she started eating her ham and cheese sandwich. Just then she saw a boy walk up to her. He had white skin and light brown hair. At the tip of his hair it was cyan and he had blood-red eyes.

-"Is this seat taken?"-he asked her, pointing to a seat in front of her.

-"N-no"-she said shakily because she was nervous. He sat down and looked around.

-"Why are you alone?"-he asked, looking her right in the eyes.-"Do you not have any friends?

-"Not really..."-she said, looking down sadly.

-"By the way,"-he said, changing the subject.-"my name's Pedro."-Pedro smiled and Gale looked up at him, his smile seemed to soothe her, so she smiled back, not feeling nervous at all.

-"Abigale."-she said-"But everyone calls me Gale for short."-Then they both looked into each other's eyes with big smiles.

-"Nice to meet you Gale."-he said.

-"Nice to meet you too, Pedro."-she replied.

They spent all of their break time talking to each other. They had lots of fun and laughed a lot. Then the school bell rang and they went back to class.

-"See you after school!"-he said as he walked towards math class.

-"See you."-she replied happily, with her cheeks turning pink.