✿7

Just how fast the night changes?

The sound of the door opening was heard as the blonde stepped inside, putting off his shoes and kept them on the shoe rack

The sound of the door opening was heard as the blonde stepped inside, putting off his shoes and kept them on the shoe rack. He noticed his little girl sitting on the sofa alone and was watching a new Barbie movie. He never understood why girls liked Barbie so much because he found them creepy. Jaerin was too much into the T.V. that she didn't even notice his father's presence. Jaemin quietly went upstairs to his room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a grey hoodie. As he was coming down the round stairs, he noticed the T.V. was off now and silence took over the whole room. But the most strange thing was that Jaerin who never sat in one place unless a toy was given to her or the T.V. was on and who was always busy making troubles, was sitting on the white sofa quietly, head down and it seemed like she was looking at something very keenly.

Jaemin squinted his eyes and walked closer to her. "What are you doing?"

The brown-haired girl was startled by the familiar voice as she quickly hid the 'thing' under the cushion. She turned her head back and shook her head. "Nothing."

"Oh really?" His one eyebrow raised high.

She immediately nodded her. "When you came?"

"You should ask 'when did you come?' ", he corrected her.

"Sorry. When did you come?", she repeated.

"When my little angel was too busy to watch cartoon on T.V. to even notice her Daddy came back home", he said with a frown, acting as if he was sad.

She gasped as her little palms covered her mouth. " No, no, Daddy! I'm so so so sorry."

He giggled and pulled her into his embrace. "Aww it's okay, baby. By the way, I heard from Jeno that the teacher told him you had a fight with a boy in the kindergarten today. Is it true?" His voice became stricter as his narrowed eyes looked down at her.

Her lips pursed into a thin line and she slowly nodded her head, couldn't look into his eyes.

Jaemin bent down to match her eye level as he raised her chin up. He hissed when he touched the spot near the cut at the corner of her lips and then touched the band-aid on her forehead with worry and sadness filled in his eyes. "What happened that you had to fight with a boy?", his soft voice questioned her.

"Actually Daddy... there is this boy who I wanted to be friends with. A bad boy came and took his yoyo and he even pushed Rowoon! I became really angry and decided to finish him."

"Finish? You mean punish?"

"Yeah yeah. Then we started to fight."

He sighed and his shoulders dropped down. "Jaerin, violence is not the best solution of any problem. If someone did something wrong, tell any elder person. Don't go and beat him or her, okay?"