Werewolf

[scene: forest with team RWBY]

Team RWBY was walking in the forest looking in every direction to make sure they were not caught off guard. After a bit Blake stopped, everyone turned to her to see what's going on.

Yang: Blake?

Blake: I can hear something coming, and my instinct is telling me to run.

Rose: Should, we?

Yang: I don't think so, I think that it's the werewolf.

Weiss: How can you be sure?

Yang: Blake is a cat Faunus, and we're dealing with a werewolf.

Blake: That would explain it.

Yang: Alright everyone get ready for the werewolf.

Team RWBY then waited for any sign of the beast, the girls had there weapons ready as Yang has given everyone silver bullets. Then suddenly something leaped at them. The girls all got out of the way, to see what just leaped at them only for them to see the werewolf.

 The girls all got out of the way, to see what just leaped at them only for them to see the werewolf

(Don't own image)

Yang: Here's the werewolf.

The girls started shouting the werewolf but the wolf was running around them causing them to miss. The werewolf charges at Yang only for her to move out of the way and get a shot close to the heart, the girl went over to yang to help here up as the wolf has fallen down. Weiss was about to walk towards it but Yang stopped her.

Weiss: Why did you stop me?

Yang: Wait.

Yang then fired a shot out the head. Then walks over to make sure it's dead. Which it was.

Yang: The wolf was playing dead to trick you. That why I stopped you.

The girls sat down as yang started to call someone, team JNPR reached the group ready to help, only to see the werewolf Already dead. After a bit of waiting Yang finished the call.

Yang: alright everyone, we are done, good job for you first supernatural hunt and hopefully your only supernatural hunt.

Team RWBY and JNPR was heading back to their camp carrying the werewolf's dead body. After packing everything up their camp site, they went off back to vale.