Chapter 70: Dominate Me

Heyy lovess <33

Thank you for being patient, hope yall enjoy this chapter 😉

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes flicker open, trying to adapt to the warm sunlight beaming through the curtains.

The aroma of fresh food penetrates my nostrils, making my eyes open instantly to look if Silas is still laying next to me.

I rotate my head towards the side, sighing when I don't see Silas lying beside me.

I let my head fall back on my pillows, closing my eyes for a couple of minutes more before I stand up.

I head into the bathroom, pulling on the hair tie in my hair, making the brown wavy strands dangle loose over my back.

I start the shower, turning up the temperature to warm it up. I strip out of my clothes, grabbing a towel as I place it on an empty shelf.

I step into the shower, letting the water pour from my head, down until it reaches my legs.

I spend another 15 minutes cleaning myself up until I turn the running water back off, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my body.

I try to dry myself as I brush my teeth before stepping out of the bathroom covered with a bit of steam.

I step near the closet, searching for some comfortable but pretty clothes to change in.

Eventually, I decide to change into a thin black shirt, wearing a light blue coloured blouse on top of that. I then also change into a wrapped skirt that almost reaches the place above my knees.

I fix my hair into a low braid, a few of the wet strands falling out of it but I don't bother to fix the braid again

I make my way out of the room, picking up my phone and purse along the way. I walk off the stairs, rushing into the kitchen where Silas is indeed cooking breakfast.