1💜

I saw you and everything else became temporary..
Because Darling you are my Mrs. Permanent💗

*******************************

Sana reached in the mandap and felt excited suddenly to see everyone was looking at her. She loved all the attention.

Sana's pov:

Wow itne log ? Aur sab mujhe hi dekh rage hai. Obviously mai hoon hi husne pari.. Aab lag raha hai ki shaadi karne ka decision bohot accha tha.

Mai mandap k pas jaate hi mere in- laws ko dekha! Mai uncle aunty se do baar mili hoon and they are the cutest.

They kissed my head and I smiled. I love their vibe, so positive and warm!!

Maine pura decoration dekha! Manna parega bohot accha sajaya Hai.

Phir maine ek handsome munde ko dekha who was looking at me.  Is it my paati???

*************************

Sid's pov :

I was waiting in the mandap for my bride!  I was actually waiting desperately to see her and suddenly I felt the soft music started playing. 

My heart was beating in a fast speed and then everything else stopped when I saw her!!

She was entering in the mandap with her father and I noticed that her eyes were glittery. She was looking at everywhere with a cute smile on her face!

I always had a gut feeling that she will be beautiful but this much beautiful? I never thought that!!

And then my parents met her, kissed her head and she smiled. I think I have already fallen in love with her smile!!

She looked at the whole wedding hall and then our eyes met .

I swear I wanted to look at her eyes forever. I never wanted to break the eye lock because I found peace in her pretty eyes!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Sid's mom held sana's hand and came towards the stage . Sid rubbed his neck a little in nervousness but being a gentleman, he gave his hand and she held it softly.

The feelings were all new for them . They never were a part of any relationship so all this things are making them feel different.

Sana looked at him for some seconds! Indeed she got a free ka paati but the paati is Just too hot to handle!

Pandit told them to sit and they sat. After that the marriage rituals started. Sana and Siddharth both performed it wholeheartedly.  Though sana was not serious about this marriage, still she performed the rituals with all her heart for some unknown reason.

Her father did her kanyadaan and sana felt a little emotional that time!! After that they took phere Where sana was about to fall but sid held her before she could fall.

After that he held Her hand tightly and took the remaining pheras making the elders smile and sana amazed!!

Everything felt so right,  as if he has the right to protect her and take care of her. Why she felt that with him, she is the safest? He won't let anything happen to her?!

After that he tied the mangal sutra around her neck!  His cold hands touched her warm neck making them Both shiver. They felt the first touch of love!!!

And finally he applied the vermilion, making her officially his!!

She suddenly felt responsibility around her, as a wife, as a daughter in law! Why? Wasn’t this marriage only a way of  enjoying the attention for her? Then why her heart wanted to be in this bond forever???