Chapter 5- Promise me

"You have already forgotten my name and we haven't even fucked yet

"You have already forgotten my name and we haven't even fucked yet. That decreases the possibility of you getting laid tonight significantly." I let out a fake gasp, a smile making my way on my face.

"Shit, you are right. What name should I moan now?" He plays along, even though we both know I haven't introduced myself.

"You know what? Guys moaning is incredibly hot, so I am gonna be nice and tell you my name despite our rough start tonight. I am Aleandra Raven." I say stretching out my hand for him.

He raises an eyebrow, and his grin doesn't seem too forced anymore as he shakes my hand.

"You finding guys moaning hot, huh? I can arrange that."

"I can arrange that too. Just have to plug out my headphones tonight when my roommate is living her single life and boom... male moan's numbing my ears." I huff out playfully.

"Apropos roommate. I am here because she was invited to come." I add.

"Really? What's her name?"

"Emmabell."

"Doesn't ring a bell. What's her last name?"

"Kendrick but she just came along with Ray Wilson and Harvey Remington because they know each other from Darwin."

"Ah. Now I know who you are talking about. You are medusa's best friend."

"Don't call her that. So are you close with those guys? Wait... you said this is your building. They told me about you. Omg, you are best friends with Harvey. Kaden, right? Fuck, I forgot to ask you for your name before... but now I remember."

"He told you about me...? I hope he didn't forget to mention what a God I am in bed."

"Cocky much? But to your information... no he didn't because men who say they fuck good... are talking bullshit."

"The exception that proves the rule." He replies, a grin on his face.

I roll my eyes.

"He said some cute stuff, though."