𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

Why am I standing on a cloud
Every time you're around
And my sadness disappears
Every time you are near

It may not seem like it, but Ash is the only one who was able to cheer me up whenever i was upset. Whenever he was around he tried his best to make me happy, even if I already was. That may be shocking because Ash doesn't seem like that type of boy...well, you're right, he's not. He's my boyfriend and he must have a soft spot for me?

You must be an angel
I can see it in your eyes
Full of wonder and surprise
And just now I realize

He was definitely an angel. It was my nickname for him too because deep down, i knew he was. I can tell just by looking into his eyes.

Ooh, you're an angel
In disguise
I can see it in your eyes

"You're an angel in disguise, Ash, i swear to God" i teased him once, he rolled his eyes and held back a smile. "I'm not, ma" he replied and i scoffed playfully. "Yeah, okay, sureeee" i spoke, dragging on the 'sure' a little bit afterwards. I loved teasing him about this kinda stuff, he always acts tough but I knew he was definitely an angel deep down, i could tell.

Walking down a crowded avenue
Other faces seem like nothing next to you
And I can't hear the traffic rushing by
Just the pounding of my heart and that's why

Even when i'm not with Ashtray, he'd be the first and last person on my mind. I walk around sometimes, alone. I see all these people surrounding me knowing they're not like my boy at all, other faces are nothing compared to Ashtray. I can barely hear anything when i think about him due to my heart smashing against my chest. Love can make you feel weird like that but...i guess its a good type of weird?

You must be an angel
I can see it in your eyes
Full of wonder and surprise
And just now I realize

"What makes you think i'm an angel?" He asked, and that one question made me smirk evilly and start listing the reasons why, exactly like he wanted. He sat and listened to every word, it was adorable.

Ooh, you're an angel
In disguise
I can see it in your eyes

"I can see it in your eyes, how you care for people even when you don't want to show it"

Ooh, you're an angel
In disguise
I can see it in your eyes

"How protective you are over Fez and i, especially when the Swat team invaded the house and you were willing to die for us, if I hadn't have stopped you"

You're an angel
You're an angel, baby
You're an angel
You must be an angel

"How sweet you are to me and how much you crave affection and love. You're an angel, Ashtray, you just don't realise it"

Now I believe that dreams come true
'Cause you came when I wished for you
This just can't be coincidence
The only way that this makes sense is that

Ashtray seemed like an angel because when i was going through a rough patch in life, i managed to meet Ash halfway and he lit up my life. He's like a dream come true, an angel sent by God himself to make me happier. And it clearly worked as he's the most important person in my life right now.

Ooh, you're an angel
In disguise
I can see it in your eyes

"You're an angel too, you know?" He told me and i raised a brow. "How?" I questioned and he pulled me closer to him by my waist, our noses were touching, his thumb rubbed my hips.

Ooh, you're an angel
In disguise
I can see it in your eyes

"Because when i wanted someone to come into my life and help change me, you came in...and believe me, i've never been happier, Y/n"

You're an angel
You're an angel, baby
You're an angel
You must be an angel baby

We both leaned in and shared a beautiful kiss. Both of us smiling afterwards. I cupped his cheek gently and whispered "such a softie, Ash" i joked and he groaned making me laugh at him. He was a softie and a literal angel in disguise but he would never dare to accept or admit it.

Clouds just disappear