chapt 38 • Bad Boys Aren't My Type

before the chapter starts, I want to thank RoseEmiliaSnape for not only the beautiful new banners but the beautiful cover as well ❤️.

here's another warning even though this book is filled with mature content x .

I'm not new to this but right now I felt like it was my first time with the way my heart was beating in my ears and how wet I was growing just his hands opening my thigh

The look in his eyes now only held a pinch of softness, the rest was unexplainable.

He started with pressing light kisses on the inside of my thigh, drawing closer to my wet pussy, that's been waiting and begging for him.

I watched as he did so, and then I felt the small tinge of pain and the relaxing feeling of his tongue running over the hickey he just created.

He was marking the inside of my thighs, I let my eyes roll back slightly when he did it again until he came closer and closer but then swapped to my other thigh, repeating the same slow torture.

His shirt that I still had on, was bunched around my waist, though I still had my underwear on, it was clear that I was wet and his eyes glistened a little when he noticed.

Alessio placed his thumb over my thong, feeling the heat radiating off of me, the sweet sensation spread across my entire body when his thumb pressed to my clit.

He teases the waistband before sliding them off, I lift my hips and he pulls them down my thighs and drops them on the side of the bed.

He wasn't saying anything, and though it was partially my fault for overdoing some details about Jaxon and I, it was killing me not knowing what he was thinking right now.

"I want to be the one who makes you feel good Honey. I want to make you feel the way you make me do" God the sight of him between my thighs was absolute heaven.

I kept watching him, my hips pushed themselves towards him, he used his middle finger to run teasing circles around my clit.

"Fuck, you can't tease me"— My sentence was automatically cut off when he entered two fingers inside of me, a desperate moan erupted from me, and my head went back and found his pillow.

I clenched around his fingers all while he stimulated my clit, seeing his lips only made me want to feel his tongue even more.

"I want to be the one who sees you like this, hears you like this" While his two fingers inside of me worked, Alessio's thumb ran circles in the same rhythm and made my throat go dry.

I wasn't expecting him to curl his fingers inside of me, making my legs open more, my nipples grew hard in his shirt and my eyes closed shut.

Even though they were closed, I could feel the burning admiration of his eyes looking at me as he curled them again.