Chapter 40: Getting Ready

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing

This chapter went through so many changes istg

(POV Y/n)
"Yeah well I couldn't sleep. Ironic right? With my job having to make people go to sleep" Moon chuckled, "anyways, I wanted to see if you were ready yet. I need your help"

"With what?" You asked.

Moon smiled.
"Today is a very special day for Sun and I" Moon replied.

You gave Moon a questioning look, not understanding fully.

"Sorry, let me explain. Today is important because..."
-----------------------------------------------------

"Today is important because it's the day Sun and I won our first medal together. He's not very proud of it though since it's a bronze medal and that we fought a lot during the performance. But I always tell Sun that if it weren't for that show then we wouldn't be here. As annoying as he was back then, I couldn't get rid if Sun even if I wanted to" Moon explained, "I'll tell you the story later, just get ready and meet me in the Daycare" 

(A/N: Can a man not plan something weeks in advance only for you guys to guess almost/exactly what I planned? Like I have it in my notes app "Special day (bronze metal)" weeks before I write this and within a day someone gets it. I mean, I'm also happy cuz that means I'm not *too* vague) 

"I'll see you there" You told Moon as you closed the door.

You sped walk to your bathroom and hastily finished the rest of your morning routine, making sure to not rush it to the point where you looked bad. A quick look in the mirror and you were ready to go. You yawned, because you weren't able to get a restful sleep last night you were tired.
'Wouldn't hurt to take a nap during Moon's shift' you thought to yourself. 

You grabbed your Fazwatch, bells, phone, keys, and whatever you thought you would need for the day and left your dorm. As you locked your door you glanced at Sun's door. You hoped Sun wouldn't come out at any second. 

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

As you arrived to the Daycare you noticed the garage door was open and the daycare lights were on. Pepper hadn't arrived yet, or you assumed since he wasn't at his desk. You heard various wire whirring noises coming from the Daycare itself, looking past the mesh netting you didn't see anyone inside. You made your way down the stairs and past the wooden doors, searching for Moon or the source of the noises. 

As you stood in the middle of the daycare you heard another noise, only this time it was above you. A tap on your left shoulder made you turn your head to the left, no one was there. You felt another tap on your right and you quickly turned to the right, still no sight of anyone. You heard laughter from above you. Before you could get a chance to look up you felt a pair of arms lift you up from your underarms. You were lifted in to the air. Flailing your legs you instinctively grabbed onto the arms of whoever held you. 

"Don't tell me you're afraid of heights Starlight" Moon chuckled. 

You looked up and saw Moon was the one lifting you up in the air. 

"I'm not! I'm just not very fond of being lifted up into the air without any safety precautions" you replied. 

Moon threw you up in the air and caught you bridal style. You instinctively screamed. 

"Moon! What the hell" You shouted. 

Moon laughed as he zipped around the Daycare. You realized Moon was attached to a wire used for performances. You couldn't help but hold onto Moon tightly, fearing you'd fall.