Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (7)

After finishing the previous chapter I had some ideas for this one but I forgot. Damn I should've wrote it down 😭
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Leaving XiaoFan's side, we come back to Tang TanYi and Wu TingFeng 2.0, who she 'saved' and refused to believe the Interferer System that said he was a clone. Knowing that she was too broken in the mind, the system didn't bother to say anything else to her unless something comes up or she calls it, which is pretty much never since she's too busy giving 2.0 her utmost 'care.'

Surely when he regains his consciousness, he will feel in debt to her and they can finally start there love story. (Pft. Hell nah)

Anyways, she brought 2.0 with her back to the truck where it seems to be that while TanYi was searching for 2.0, YanLi made use of her time and asked the four men to gather as much materials as they can from the supermarket. As expected of the female protagonist, currently thinking about survival rather than setting up a honey trap for the fake male protagonist that she hasn't met yet.

Once YanLi and the four came back to the truck, they found that it was occupied by TanYi and a stranger, and that is 2.0. The younger Tang sister was surprised after figuring out with her quick thinking that this was the reason why her older sister wanted to make a stop her.

So this was why she was in such a hurry...it was because of a man.

After silently saying that to herself, YanLi suddenly came to a realize something.

Wait a minute, how did she come to know this man? How did she know that he was in this exact location? Who is this man? As close sisters, we were pretty much inseparable pre-apocalypse, but I've never seen or know about him before? Is there something she's hiding? She has been suspicious as of lately...

YanLi paused for a second to glance over at TanYi sitting in the back trunk of the truck, tending to the man's wounds while also kind of cuddling or embracing him in her arms. At that moment, YanLi felt a tingling feeling or spark in her heart. She didn't know what the feeling is, but she felt as if she had lost something when she looked at the unconscious man.

Whatever it was, this was not the time to be thinking about feelings as there are zombies approaching them. It was a good thing that the area of the supermarket was cleared of zombies for quite some time. Perhaps it was due to the man which also explains the wounds.

However, the zombies are gathering around the perimeter again so they had to get going. They were lucky enough to be able to collect materials and food. The men loaded the last of the many bags, backpack, anything that could carry other small materials and food into the trunk.

"Miss YanLi, I scouted the around just now and there's zombies heading this way. Those slowpokes are sure taking there time though. Hahahahaha!"

"Shut it, Er-ge. We should underestimate them. You've seen those apocalyptic movies. They'll soon evolve and will definitely outrun you. See how you can call them slowpoke then, hm?"

"San-di is so cruel. Im just lighting the mood here."

"Hmph."

"Alright, alright, guys. Since Er-ge said there's zombies approaching we have to get going. We should be able to reach City Z in a day max, a few hours minimum."

"Da-ge! Did you manage to get some gas?"

"Sure did! I've filled up some extra tanks to ensure we reach City Z. We can use the gas and materials to exchange for a place to live in the base if they require anything."

"That's good to hear."

YanLi smiled at the four men, who also happens to be siblings. From the looks of it, they get along pretty well. Before they reached the supermarket, they told the sisters about their life. As for Ye XiaoFan, they stated that he was a stranger they met along the way. When the meteor hit, he saved the brothers from being hit by the extra chunks of meteorite that happened to be flying towards them at an alarming speed.

Fortunately, Ye XiaoFan had reacted quick and yelled at them to move. They saw the seriousness in his eyes and moved away from the location they were at just in time before the rocks hit them. All four survived and was grateful for the warning in time or else they would've died and crushed on the spot. Although the siblings were born athletes, somehow they didn't have fast reactions.

When I say athletes, I mean athletes. That explains why they are pretty buff men. As to not go through the hassle of naming them, they go by Yi (Da), Er, San, and Si, You get the point: one, two, three, and four.

Actually only three of the brothers are buff athletes. Yi, Er, and Si are the buff ones as they are true athletes. Muscles all the way. On the other hand, the third brother, San, is an athlete in the arts, meaning he's the nerd of the family. Although physically he isn't as strong as his brothers, he's still plenty strong.

Yes, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Jk.

Alright, enough introductions.

They five knew that they now have to bring along another person to City Z, but they didn't mind as much, though they do worry that the stranger might be a threat. But then, he was unconscious at the moment, so the threat was casted aside.

Time skip, the seven finally reached their destination of City Z. What happens then will be for the next chapter. Teehee ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Dislyte anyone? Ollie doesn't want to come home 😞
If anyone wants to add this author and join her club here u go
UID: 8600535 Name: Gytoria
Club: Veredys Number: 191594
...I need friends in this game...