32

Ichiro Sano:

Age: 17

Sexuality: Aromantic- It's hard for him to love another person. A part of him is still scared that if he ever did love someone they would somehow go away. 

Appearance:

Ichiro has short (H/c) hair with pitch-black piercing eyes. He is 5'9 at his height (Clearly didn't get Mikey's short genetics as Hanma jokes.) Ichiro can look slim and lanky at some moments, but he does show his strength when needed.

Personality: 

Ichiro doesn't talk much unless it's to his family or friends. He's also too smart for his own good. Ichiro doesn't show much emotion on his face and usually keeps a level head. Due to his quietness, he observes people and can tell when people have good in them. He can also tell when a person is a waste of his time. He's blunt and straight to the point with things. (Mikey still doesn't know where he gets it from.) Even if Ichiro doesn't show much emotion, he only shows his weakness when around his family. He keeps his emotions hidden away at some moments so he can stay strong for his family. To be the rock they need. His siblings and Mikey help him let out his emotions when he needs to. 

Likes to read and cook during his free time

Dislikes people when they're a waste of his time. 

Favorite spot: Sitting in his room while reading.

Dream: To own a book shop like his mother.

 Position: 

Doom Squad Founder and first-generation president. 

Tattoo:

Emma Sano:

Emma Sano:

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight- Currently in a relationship with Takemichi's and Hinata's son. 

Appearance:

Emma has long wavy blonde hair with pitch-black piercing eyes like her brother and father. She's at least 5'5 at her height. Her feminine figure is fairly developed for her age. Her muscle is also hidden like her brother and it still shocks her boyfriend when she shows her strength.

Personality: 

She mostly takes after Mikey. Being a carefree teenager that loves to joke around and play pranks on those who she considers close friends. She cares for her family and friends greatly and would put herself on the line to protect them. She wants to be tough like her older brother, but her childish demeanor balances it out. Either way, she would always be there if anyone she was close to needs a helping hand. Especially her father. She also has a sweet tooth like him.

Likes to sing and be with her boyfriend

Dislikes other girls being around her lover (She doesn't see them as competition. She just doesn't like it.)