Chapter 8: Long Lost Siblings

(In the Morning) (Peter P.O.V)

I woke up to some ringing in my head, "Ow, did someone kick me in the head?" I asked, I saw Wanda laying next to me in her night dress, I was only in my boxers. All kinds of thoughts rushed through my head. Wanda soon woke up, "Morning Pete" she said quietly, I looked at her with fear in my eyes, "Yeah, um can you tell me what happened last night?" I asked, Wanda sat up and started to brush her red hair, "Well, I found you in the bar singing with Harry, you nearly collapsed over 5 times, I took you back to the hotel with America and Morgan, you couldn't stop singing that Kiss song or babbling about how I was warm" Wanda said, I became horrified, "We didn't do that, if that's what you're wondering, but I did sing to you, and after I finished you said you loved me" she added. At that moment the memories started to flood back into my head, seeing Wanda singing to me, cupping my cheek, and me saying three words, I took my pillow and screamed as loudly as I could, I collapsed into the bed, I was so embarrassed. When I removed the pillow, I grabbed my phone, I opened the camera and I looked like I stuck my tongue in a light socket, my hair was everywhere and my face was beet red, "Aww, that's cute" voice in my head said.

Wanda gave me a headache pill and some water, "Here this could make you feel better, and no need to be embarrassed" she said. I took the pill quickly, Wanda gave me the hairbrush, "I mean, I never drank before, now I know why May told me not to get mixed up in that stuff" I said while sitting down and taking a breather, Wanda sat next to me and hugged me, "Did you really mean what you said?" she asked, that was one question I didn't want to answer right now, "Uhm, I don't really know, I don't remember much from last night" I said, Wanda understood, "I get that it wasn't the best time, but if you did mean it, I need time" she said, I nodded "So do I" I added. We took a few moments to address what happened last night, "So what else happened?" I asked, ""Here, maybe this will help" Wanda said. She touched my head and I saw myself as a drunken mess on her shoulder, I couldn't hold in my embarrassment and collapsed on the bed. "Drunk Peter is not fun" I said, Wanda giggled a little bit as she passed me my clothes.

(A few minutes later)

We were headed to the lobby and I was having a huge headache, we saw America talking to Yelena, another girl with red hair was on the phone, America and the girl would often make eyes through the conversation. "Who's the redhead?" I asked, "That's Teresa Parker, she's Yelena's partner for the mission, she's really tough for her age" Wanda said. Teresa looked about 14 years old, when I waved to her she cocked an eyebrow, "So, you must be Peter" Teresa said, "Yep, Peter Parker" I said holding out my hand, Teresa cocked her eyebrow again as she shook my hand, I looked around for anyone else, "Where's Harry?" I asked, "He had to leave, family stuff" Yelena explained. I sat down and held my head, "You okay Pete?" America asked, "I'm never doing that again" I said, Wanda smiled at me knowing what I was talking about, "No, you keep being funny" Morgan said, I looked at the young Stark with confusion, America made a sign saying to stop. 

"So where's the Spider? I thought he was gonna be here?" Teresa asked, at that phrase I perked up, "Um, I'll be right back, gotta take another pill" I said as I left for the elevator, Wanda came with me soon after. "I can help you with this, because I know Yelena's not one to ask, but after meeting Teresa, she digs like a mole" she said, "So what do we do?" I asked, "I make an illusion of you sleeping in bed, and you change into your suit, nobody will suspect a thing" she said. I nodded in an agreement as we exited and ran to our shared room. I was changing in the bathroom and Wanda cast an illusion, I went to put on my suit and suddenly a black suit formed over my skin, "What the heck?" I asked, "Not what, who" the voice said again, "I don't know why you kept going after that tequila shot" Wanda said, I was looking at a mirror while taking a pill and the suit formed over my face, "I don't know either, I had a long vodka and just blanked from there" I said as I came out of the bathroom with my suit on, Wanda finished making the illusion, it was me sleeping covered in sweat, clearly looking sick.