Shot 7

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar changing slowly toward Swara, AP and RagLak entered in their lives and tried to instigated him against Swara but he supported her taking stand for her.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar looks at Swara who is looking sad by all these accusations again on her and her character.

Sanskar : Swara! Let's go for now.

Swara : where?

Sanskar : your mother's home.

Swara : whatt? But you told I can't meet them.

Sanskar : I told you can't meet them by your will,but your husband can take you there. ( make her happy).

Swara : ( smiling to meet her maa and dida) Thank you so much, ( then think something and stop) but guest have came in home.

Sanskar : so? You dont need to entertain them.
Mom and Uttara are in home for attending them
Before your coming also I used to run away from the home to avoid them, I just don't like them. Mom also don't like them but she have to stay as my mom is sweet to all.
So let's go! She will handle everything, you come with me
No need to do anything for them.
Servants are here to seeve them
Is that understood?

She nod yes slightly smiling now she can meet her mother and dida after huge 3 months! She met them on their reception only.

Sanskar : ( smile slightly seeing her smiling) come!

Both go out from room!

Downstairs!

Both are going outside but stopped by AP.

AP : where are you both going beta?

Sanskar : ( tauntingly)wherever we are going! Didn't you heard buha ji that we shouldn't call anyone from behind if they are going anywhere.

AP feels insulted but she know it's his habit. He is like this only, arrogant and outspoken.

AP: I mean! We came here to meet you both. Spend time with us.

Sanskar : next time buha ji!!
For now my date is of my wife.
We are going at her mother's home.

Ragini: Maa!! Swara I also want to meet Maa and nanimaa. Take me also with you.

Swara : which Maa and Nani Maa ragini? We don't have any relation! Our relationship finished on your marraige 's mandap.
Maa and dida are only mine Maa and dida.
You are no one to them.
We have only one relation which is build today, you are from my husband's relative. That's it. ( firmly)

Ragini fumed but with no option keep quiet while Laksh is gazing at Swara which seen by Sanskar, he become frowned seeing his gaze on his wife.

Sanskar : Let's go sweetheart! Mom you handle them please. ( she nod yes with fake smile).

He hold her hand and slid his hand under her saree clutched her bare waist posessively to show laksg she belongs to him now.

Both go outside without giving damn to anyone.

In chawl!

In Sharmistra 's Home!

Sharmistra and Shoba becomes surprised seeing SwaSan on door and go toward them smilingly. Both look at Swara emotionally whom they are seeing after 3 months. She also looks at them with moist eyes and embraced them tightly start crying.. they also hug her emotionally.