→ spy x family! - loid and anya

spy x family - loid and anya | why..?

→ made by kaito

"Twilight, I have some news for you." Sylvia, also known as 'Handler' puts down the papers, looking right to Twilight in the eye. He could feel the tension on her eyes, it was important.

He sighs, indicating her to go on. She smoothly passes the paper right to him, before humming.

"Anya ______, a victim from Donovan Desmond's experiments. It was quite hard to find out the reason why they experimented her, but.....

We sooner found out she is a Telepath."

Twilight felt his heart drop. A telepath? Those exists? Anya is an experiment? He felt like his mind was full on empty, he couldn't think.

However, he recalled everything that Anya experienced. When they were on an interview on Eden, when someone asked who does she like more, her real mama or Yor.

That must've broke her heart. She was an experiment— an object used by scientists. She was moving place to place to find someone that accepts her— He couldn't. He couldn't accept this.

"Are you sure you're not mistak-"

"I am sure, Twilight." Handler replies coldly before he can even finish his sentence. No, no, no, he didn't want to believe this-

He felt tears in his eyes. This was his first time crying about someone when he joined the agency. Even Sylvia was shocked.

He didn't want to believe he had to leave Anya. He believes there's a solution, where him, Yor and Anya can live together, without any problems, together, forever.

"Twilight! Get back to your senses! If you don't want to get fired, then act like a spy and let us take away Anya from yo-"

He slammed his hand on the table. He couldn't bare to hear those words, he couldn't bare seeing Anya crying while agents took her away from him.

"No, no, no, shut up. She will be with me, forever, with Yor, and we'll be happy-"

"Papa...?" He heard that small voice, full with fear. He turned around to see two agents holding her, with a blindfold on her eyes.

His eyes widened. He felt guilty. He quickly headed to her and hugged her as tight as he can, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Anya, I'm so sorry... I love you, okay? We'll be together....soon." He gave her a smile,tears soaking her blindfold.

"I love you too, Papa.." She mutters, before she heard footsteps leaving the room and closing the door.

That was the last time Anya ever heard his voice and felt his presence.

She thought, why did she even help him with his mission if she knew this was how it'll end anyways? She regretted it, she regretted that she trusted him.

Although, deep down, she loves him to the bottom of her heart. She didn't want to admit it, cause she knew everything he said was a lie.

"I hate you, I hate you so much." The 13-year old Anya mutters on her breath, as she hugged her knees, chains on her wrists and ankles.

"Cmon, Anya. It's time for another experiment." The agent calls her, taking of her chains and letting her put her hands on her back.

"How's Pa- Twilight..?"

"I already told you this. I cannot tell you anything about him." The agent replies.

"Okay. How about Mama?" She asks.

The agent sighs. "She's still locked up in the room. She hasn't woken up since yesterday."

Ah, that's right. She was an assassin from the West.

She sighs, as she watched agents let them experiment her, she was tired.

'Papa...when are you going to be back..?'