𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

He gasped and gagged air in and out

He gasped and gagged air in and out. Trying to breathe as much as he possibly could. Sweat dripped out of every pore on his body. He was so in shock that this all happened at once. This demon was very very strong indeed. Even to take you out and knock you unconscious.

He panted heavily. My muscles are stiff from fatigue out of the recoil from doing two 'Dance of the Fire God' moves in a row. Keep your breathing steady.

He noticed the upper moon coming straight for him. The look in her eyes was deadly and showed no emotion whatsoever. Except destruction and lust for blood. His brows furrowed as he gripped onto the hilt of his blade. She was coming straight for him.

Recover now!! Recovery breath!! He took in a deep breath quickly and used his momentum to dodge and try to slash at her. Only failing on one part of slashing her. However, succeeded in dodging. He went at her again. Slashing as much as he could in her direction with as much strength and energy that he could muster.

The sash is as tough as a blade. Every opening I see disappears as if it never existed! He thought as he blocked one of the magenta sashes from trying to slice at his body. My attacks are too slow.

I need to raise the heat. Raise it some more!

He slashed again yet it was blocked by one of her flexible, blades of fabric. She pushed him back quickly and smiled to herself in pride.

He's more persistent than I thought. This is fun indeed.

He was standing up again and panting heavily. Sweat all over his body. He was growing tired. But he had to fight. He just had to.

I can fight an upper moon demon... I'm using the 'Dance of the Fire God'. I'll win. I'll use all the strength I have to win. He looked over and glanced over at Koinatsu-Oiran who was beginning to form back into her real body. He glanced at your body as Hanoka tried to shake your body and calm her baby down all at the same time. I have to. To protect. Protect lives. I won't let irrationality cloud and take hold of me ever again. Ever. And I won't let anyone go through sad experiences.

Like we did.

He began to charge up he breathing for 'Dance of the Fire God'. Trails of flame and fire erupting through his mouth. As if he were breathing fire himself. He lifted his sword upright. Ready to strike his opponent with everything he had.

However, a weird figure came through. Although not of a live being, but sashes came flying by. They came quicker than lightning and attached themselves to her body on her left side. She seemed to stop for a moment as they attached to her body like eels.

Huh?! Tanjiro stared in complete and utter confusion and shock at the image before him. They seem to have attached to her body. But, why?

"A 'Pillar' huh? Good thing a Pillar came." Daki said with a smile as she felt a surge of power surge through her body. Her long and dark locks soon faded into a bright shade of pristine white. As if she was aging. Although the tips soon changed to a light vermillion green color. She gripped the sides of her face and chuckled to herself. "That person will be pleased!"