Chapter 55~ Niconap

Not edited-sorry for not updating, im going thro exams and final performance tasks rn so my life is the equivalent to hell as of right now. But my playlist is bomb so its fine ig 

but make sure to comment n vote, when this gets 1.9K comments n abt 900+ votes ill start planning the next chapter 

9K comments n abt 900+ votes ill start planning the next chapter 

Abby Madden

I roll my eyes and lift my feet onto Seb's couch, ignoring how he explains some break in to his soldiers just a couple of feet away from me. I press play again seeing that I almost beat my high score in crossy road.

This game annoys me so much, like I didn't even mean to press the screen and the stupid duck moved anyways.

I only started playing it to scare Ivy but then I started playing whenever I got bored, which seems to be a lot in the past week that me and Seb have been here.

I can't even face time Ivy because of this thing Seb put into my phone, to keep anyone from tracing it and hacking our location. No one should be able to message or call me unless they're really damn good at hacking. Seb's words not mine.

I let out a harsh breath as I watch my stupid duck get run over by some car, I swear i'm good at this game but sometimes I kill the duck just for fun.

I turn my phone off and let it fall onto my stomach, turning my head to watch Seb order the people around. Funny that they have no idea how he is when we're alone, a big, cuddly, soft and adorable boyfriend.

But as of right now, I watch how he glares so hard at the man he's directing that glare towards and he might as well be pissing his pants.

Pulling down my nike baseball cap to rest over my whole face as I close my eyes, resting my hands behind my head as I think.

I wonder where Nico is, like is he even okay?

Seb told me- no, sorry. Seb was telling the men and I eavesdropped on him telling them that Nico has been missing and all they have is some sort of note that has the 'ransom' they want for him, the time and place. Poor Nico is up for ransom, how'd he even get into this position?

I wonder how much money they want.

He'll be fine, he's crazy and he'd never let himself die before he finishes his weed and molly.

I hear the door of the conference room open and then after a few seconds it shuts again, the sound of footsteps quickly leaving the room as if they're scared Seb might blow up on them if they don't get away in time.

I groan when the hat is lifted off my face and the lights from the roof fill my vision, I go to reach for my baseball cap but Seb simply tosses it to the side.

I glare at him and he ignores it, "you're going back to the house." he uses his capo voice on me, the one he was just using on the men that ran for their lives. I cross a leg over the other before raising an eyebrow at him.