Chapter 65:

Ten years ago, on November 10th, was Mu Hanfeng's 18th birthday.

He had a birthday celebration with some close friends at the time. A group of young people who have just grown up or are about to reach adulthood always want to pretend to be adults. So they teased him to persuade them, and in the end, everyone drank a lot of wine.

By the time they left the restaurant, it was already dark.

Everyone was drunk, but it was the birthday boy, Mu Hanfeng, who had been drunk the most, but was the most sober.

Although he loathed Mu Yang, Mu Hanfeng had to admit that he had inherited some good things from him.

For example, business talent and the ability to drink well.

Mu Hanfeng called a car for each of his friends, watched them get in, instructed the driver, and finally watched the car drive away before he left alone.

Although he was the so-called young master of the Mu family, it was just an empty title. Naturally, there would be no car to pick him up.

And Mu Hanfeng himself did not want to go home so early on his birthday and ruin his rare good mood.

So he didn't call a car for himself and just wandered aimlessly through the streets.

There was a lake in Yangcheng city, not far from where they were eating, and as Mu Hanfeng walked, he unconsciously walked to the lake.

In the summer, this lake would be very lively, with many people enjoying the cool air and lovers whispering sweet nothings.

But now it's November. It was late autumn in the north, and at night, the wind became extremely cold.

Mu Hanfeng continued to walk along the lake in such a bleak wind, unconcerned.

Until a thin figure appeared in front of him.

The person was really skinny. The 18-year-old Mu Hanfeng had been differentiated for five years and had the unique robust physique of an Alpha transitioning from a teenager to a young adult, and upon further comparison, Mu Hanfeng felt he could pick up the person in front of him with one hand.

The thin figure was lying on the sidewalk by the lake. The clothes he was wearing were very thin, his whole body huddled together. He couldn't see the face, he could only see the body trembling uncontrollably.

Mu Hanfeng subconsciously stopped in his tracks.

On such a cold day and at such a late hour, lying alone by the lake shivering like this was obviously not a normal situation.

Mu Hanfeng's first thought was that this person was sick, and he hesitated for only a second before walking forward, ready to take a look at the situation and call the emergency services afterwards.

As soon as he got closer and saw this person’s face clearly, Mu Hanfeng's breathing subconsciously tightened.

Although the look on his face was extremely painful, one could tell that it was still the face of a teenager, only childish and youthful. But it couldn’t hide the impact the overly delicate face brought.

However, Mu Hanfeng was only shocked for a moment, and then immediately stabilised his mind to carefully observe the teenager's condition.

The young man's eyes were tightly closed, and his eyebrows were furrowed. His ears and cheeks were flushed abnormally, his lips were pursed in a straight line, pale and bloodless, and his breathing was even more rapid.

Because he was curled up on his side, the back of his neck was completely exposed.

Through the transparent neck collar, Mu Hanfeng could clearly see a small piece of skin raised there, red and swollen, as if something was about to burst out.