Chapter 67:

After leaving the orphanage, the place where they were to stay this time was the Feng Yang Hotel, right in the centre of Yangcheng City.

The car drove straight into the underground parking, and Wang Qi led everyone into the hotel through the staff passageway, without attracting the attention of unrelated people.

Ning Ran looked at Mu Hanfeng and raised her eyebrows, "This is great Film Emperor Mu’s territory."

Mu Hanfeng's lips curled up and said, "Yes, I can give you a free room upgrade if you need it."

Tong Che heard and asked Mu Hanfeng in a low voice, "Mr. Mu, this hotel..."

Mu Hanfeng interrupted him and said, "It's owned by my company."

Of course, Wang Qi knew about this, and he turned his head to look at them, "The program team booked a standard room for you all. It's the most ordinary standard room, but if you want to upgrade, ask Mr. Mu. "

They didn't have to be polite with Mu Hanfeng, and they put forward their requests. He then gave Mi Bebe and Ning Ran, Yin Lan, and Xiao Yao the upgraded rooms they wanted.

Tong Che originally thought that Mu Hanfeng would definitely take him to some presidential suite that was always reserved for him. After all, this was how it always played out in the movies.

But when they entered the room, Tong Che was stunned.

The room was a far cry from the style of the Presidential Suite.

The environment of a top-class hotel, if not a presidential suite, must be excellent.

The wallpaper was ocean blue in this room, and it was covered with all kinds of cartoon marine creatures. The chandelier was shaped like a merry-go-round, but the wooden horses were replaced by small starfish. The bedspread, cushions, and furniture within sight were all having cartoonish characters.

The whole room looks very cute.

"Do you like it?" Mu Hanfeng asked him with a smile.

Tong Che looked back and said, "Teacher Mu, is this... a children's room?"

Mu Hanfeng pinched his cheek, "That's right, the little kitten should live in a child's room."

The tips of Tong Che's ears turned red, but he still nodded seriously, "I like it very much!"

"There's something you’d like even more," Mu Hanfeng took Tong Che by the wrist and led him to a door, "Look here."

At these words, he put his hand on the handle and opened the door.

What met his eyes was a variety of toys. From Legos to puzzles, and many others that Tong Che could not name.

Tong Che's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but turn his head and give Mu Hanfeng a quick kiss on the cheek, "Teacher Mu, you're so nice!"

"I promised to take you to the amusement park before, but it's too cold now. So let's play indoors for a while. We shall go back when it's hot, okay?"

Tong Che nodded heavily, "Of course!"

Coconut Milk, who had been nesting in the cage, suddenly meowed, as if he was very interested in this room.

Mu Hanfeng decided to close the door behind him and squatted down, extending his index finger to tap on Coconut Milk's chubby head, "All the toys in there are your brother Tong Tong's. I'll buy you your own toys. "

......

After briefly unpacking their bags, a staff member came knocking on the door and asked them to come downstairs for lunch.