chapter 131

"Shin!?" Giselle excitedly say once we walk into her place.

"You know her?" I look at Ryujin.

"She seems familiar but I don't quite remember" she whispers to me.

"Yeji, I didn't know your wife is Shin" Giselle hugs me, "Come in" she closes the door behind us.

She leads us to the backyard where there's other people. We sit down at one of the tables.

"How do you know my wife?" I ask.

"Well were not close or anything. We played bowling with each other in high school. Everyone just referred to her as Shin, even her teammates, so we never bothered actually learning her name."

"Do you remember me? We played a few match together. Your face hasn't changed at all" Giselle chuckles.

"What a small world" I comment.

"Yeah it is" she laughs.

Ryujin has been quiet for a bit now. I think she's trying to remember who this person is.

"It's okay if you don't remember but you probably remember my friend, Natalie. She's the one that would always hug you and tell you how she wants to put you in her pocket and take you home because you're just so cute."

"Huh?" I tilt my head, looking confuse.

"My friend had the biggest crush on her. Shin was known by practically everyone in the game. Not because she was good, I'm not saying she was bad either but because she would dance whenever she has a bad throw or gets a spare or a strike. She just had fun" Giselle explains.

"So that made your friend have a crush on her?" I question.

"I guess. She even gave her number but Shin never texted her" she laughs some more.

Ryujin is looking around and not paying attention to us.

"You stayed friends with a lot of people from high school" Ryujin nods her head while she continues to look around.

"You know them?" I ask.

"I recognize a few. We didn't go to the same high school but our schools were in the same conference and located in the same county so we would either compete with each other or see each other in sports events or we would have the same the class in the alternative school we attended during our 3rd and 4th year of high school."

"Let me go get Natalie. I'm sure she will be shock to see you" Giselle stands up and walks off.

"You're pretty popular huh?" I tease her.

"No, they just know me because I stood out. I liked to dance randomly back then. Even when there's no music, I'd start moving my body. It cannot be controlled."

After a few minutes, Giselle comes back with a tall blonde girl.

"Ryujin!" She goes to where my wife is sitting and hugs her. Ryujin doesn't know what to do so she sits there frozen. I don't think much of it because I know she's probably just shock with everything that's happening.

"You still look amazing" Natalie kisses her cheek.

Ryujin awkwardly laughs then stands up, "Thanks but this is my wife, Yeji" she points to me and I stand up to offer my hand.

"Aww shucks. You're married now? I lost my chance then" she laughs.

"She's just joking. She's married too and actually has a kid" Giselle tells me.

"Nice to meet you, Yeji. Is Ryujin taking good care of you?" Natalie ask.

"Yes" I smile.

"How did Ryujin get you to fall for her, you're gorgeous" Natalie compliments me.