hate is a powerful word

a little enemies to lovers;)) i never write these so let me know how i did. as always drop requests in the comments or dm me:)

lu loved her job.

being an actor had always been her dream, and for the most part she had loved every project she's been apart of.

she appreciated every opportunity handed to her and learned different and valuable things from each one. she also made some lifelong friends along the way.

that was until she signed onto this movie

everything about this movie had been a disaster from the start.

filming had been delayed, she didn't feel like she fit the character, the director didn't seem to know what he was doing, and her co-star was a raging asshole.

timothèe chalamet. the man every girl in america has been drooling over the last couple years.

it all started before filming even began. she had done what she always did with new co-stars, dm'd them.

she was it as a nice thing to do, a little conversation always made things easier and it opened the door to friendships and trust. plus it was a way to get to know each other before filming.

every time she's done this it's been a success.

except with timothèe

she never got a response from him, she didn't really see it as a big deal. she figured someone as famous as him wasn't checking his dm's all that often.

she didn't worry about it too much, from the interviews she watched he seemed to be a sweet guy.

that was until she met him.

at first he was nice, and then he became cocky, and then he became downright mean

she didn't know what she did to piss him off, but seeing how mean he was to her, made lu even more nasty to him.

she tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. both him and her were seasoned actors who were (as cocky as it sounds) way above doing a movie like this. but they both decided to stick it out.

it was stressful to say the least.

you never want a project of yours to fail, that's
exactly what this movie was heading towards. lu figured timothèe was just stressed

but when he pulled her aside to tell her that her bad acting was messing him up, lu couldn't help but let the anger fill her heart.

she hated him.

ever since then she just avoids him at all costs. which is hard considering they're playing main fucking characters in a movie, but she does her best. timothèe seems to do the same. as soon as "cut" is called they go their separate ways without so much as a glance at each other.

it stayed like that for a while, until one day.

the day had started fine but soon turned horrible.

she could mostly deal with the directors lack of experience, brushing it off and just doing what she was told to do, but today, he was all over the place.

she was visibly annoyed, her and tim had been standing there waiting to start this scene for over 45 minutes while the director filed through his scattered papers. he hasn't the slightest clue what he's doing.

"you guys can take a seat, im gonna be a minute" he yelled from behind the camera

lu sighed and tim rolled his eyes as they both sat down. she must've had a pretty annoyed face on.