sic parvis magna

"

"... I'll kill you before you can even take two steps closer to this school!"

With that, a battle ensued. As Gojou fought against the curse, (M/N) and the others battled the stealth team. They were cursed users, apparently, as one managed to use some sort of firepower against Ijichi and sent him flying. (M/N) fought with the leader in hand-to-hand combat, sparks and particles of cursed energy shooting around. "Who sent you?" (M/N) asked, slashing at the man's stomach with his kunai. "What do they want with the kid?!"

The man dodged, jumping back and narrowly missing the weapon. As he swung his dagger at (M/N), he replied with a mischievous grin, "I don't know what they want, all I know is that they're paying us good!"

(M/N) grew annoyed and dove forward, grabbing the man by the waist and dragging him to the ground. "Who's paying you so good?!" He repeated. There was no answer as the two began to wrestle on the ground, sparks of cursed energy flying around them. (M/N) rolled the man on to his back and reared his kunai back, panting to catch his breath. "Who?!"

The man breathlessly laughed and slid a dagger out of his sleeve, rearing it back as well. "Why does it matter?! They're gonna get what they want anyway!" He scoffed. He tried to swing with it, but (M/N) quickly swerved out of its way and instead struck downwards with his blade. It poked through the fabric of the man's sleeve, therefore striking his arm down and pinning it to the ground. The man gaped at his arm and looked up at (M/N). "Well, shit. Not bad, douche," he chuckled with a slick grin.

(M/N) rolled his eyes and smirked. He pulled his fist back, bolts of electricity spiraling around it. He replied, "Thanks, dickwad. Now, who sent you and why?"

The man shrugged. "They didn't give us an exact name, but they got big bucks. Filled our pockets with enough money to last us a year. As for why.. I dunno, man, you got a powerful kid and they want him. Specifically, 'getting him back' or some shit."

(M/N) lowered his fist for a moment and clicked his tongue. "Of course," he muttered. He looked back at the man and leaned closer to his face, patting his cheek. "Thanks, dear. Now, night night," he chuckled sweetly before quickly swinging his fist into the man's face. Once he was knocked out, (M/N) got up and wiped the sweat off his brow.

Meanwhile, Gojou had managed to get the curse back on the ground and was continuously trying to take it out, but it was difficult for him to concentrate his deadly energy with so many people around. Besides, every time he did manage to kill it, it would just re-grow from one of its severed limbs. He was growing annoyed with it and wanted to quickly end this battle so he could help (M/N) and the others. Unfortunately, that didn't seem like it would be happening any time soon. 
He managed to catch a glimpse of (M/N) standing and swinging his kunai, walking towards more opponents. However, another member of the stealth team was rearing up behind him with some sort of sword, ready to swing. "(M/N)! Behind you!" He shouted.