part 3

(no one's POV)

it was still daytime and Regie had the whole day to ignore his baby bear...

"urgh, why is this day so boring!" Regie said walking up the stairs and to his and Darren's shared room. when Regie got inside he stopped in his tracks and stared at the cute sleepy bear sleeping peacefully on the bed, he walked up to the bed and stood next to it staring deeply at Darren. Regie bent down to where Darren's face was...

"you, look beautiful!" he said smiling before kissing Darren's soft lips. Regie stood up and walked away, but before he could he heard Darren say something...

"Regie..." he said and Regie quickly turned around to make sure if he was awake or not, but he wasn't. Regie then walked back to his and Darren's bed and bent down again...

"yes, my princess?" he said teasingly not to wake him up. Regie waited until Darren spoke...

"I LOVE YOU, BUB!" he said before snuggling back with his toasty. Regie who was bent down listening to what his boyfriend just said made him blush hard. Regie then calm down and stood up before kissing his baby bear's lips...

"I love you too, baby!" he said before leaving the room...

"what do you want?" Regie said unexpectedly walking away from the door...

"oh, just wanted to talk that's all," said Kane walking out of the shadows, Regie stopped and turned around sharply making Kane bump into him really hard...

"ow, my face!" Kane whined holding his face, Regie stood there giggling a bit...

"Hey, what's funny?" Kane said looking up at Regie a little pissed off, Regie burst out laughing...

"Stop laughing. it's not funny!" Kane said walking away, Regie stopped laughing and turned around...

"Are we going to talk or...?" before he could say anything Kane ran up to Regie and pulled him into his room...

"ok, what do you want to talk about?" Regie said looking at him curiously. Kane smiled and walked over to the curtains that were still covering the windows...

"Well, I heard you talking to Darren?" he said evilly...

"Bro, Dar was talking in his sleep!" Regie stood up answering Kane's stupid question...

"wait what?" he said turning around to look at Regie. looking at him confusingly...

"But I heard you guys talking!" Kane said still standing in front of his closed-up curtain windows... 

"maybe you should see things to know if I'm right!" said Regie annoyed and left...

"oh, and open your curtains you really need sunlight in here!" Regie said before closing the door. Kane stood there dumbfounded...

"I'm not that dumb... wait or am I?" Kane said to himself. while he was busy talking to himself he didn't notice that his brother (aka) manager ty walked in...

"KANE, will you please open your curtains and PLEASE let some fresh air in!" shouted manager ty angrily. Kane got startled by his brother's anger, he quickly listen to him. 

"what's all this noise going about?" said Seb walking out and looking fresh. Seb stopped and looked at Regie...

"what do you want?" said Reggie in a low voice, Seb again started sweating...

"ok, ok I'll leave!" said Seb before running to his room...

"huh, what's up with him?" said Justin walking in out of nowhere...

"oh, I've been waiting for you, my dear friend!" said Regie in a deeper low voice, Justin who was on his phone walked up to Regie and stopped in his tracks right in front of Regie...

"What's wrong with you. you sound really mad?" Justin said questioning...

*angry breathing* Justin froze in his spot. he slowly lift his head up and almost fainted seeing Regie, his face looked like he was about to murder someone on the spot. Regie's eyes were flowing with fire...

Justin just froze there and couldn't move

"so care to tell me where you've been?" retorted Regie angrily. but Justin couldn't even speak his body just froze. seeing Reggie angry was scary for him and all he could do was wait for someone to walk in...