Chapter 38

Nobody's POV

"So hyung, do you like someone?" Taehyung asks before sipping his frappe. JHope just raise his eyebrow looking at him weirdly because of the sudden question.

"What are you bluffing about?" Taehyung cross his hand. "Do you like someone now?" he repeated. JHope just shrugs.

"Aish..You just have to answer with yes or no." 'why he is so weird today?" JHope thought. "Come on hyung, I'm your dongsaeng for god sake."

"Well, I think--" "Hana-ah" Taehyung called raised his hand gestures them to come here. Hana walks to them with Eunji trails behind. Hana sits beside Taehyung while Eunji sits beside JHope. "Hye babe." Taehyung puts his hand on Hana's shoulder. "Hye jerk." She push his hand off from her shoulder. He chuckles. "What?"

"It feels like we are having double date here." Taehyung eyed Eunji who's looking down playing with her fingers. Eunji looks up and glares at him.

"But I don't like double date." Taehyung state. "Nobody cares." Hana mutters. "I do. So let's go to another table." He drags Hana and winks at Eunji.

"Yah. Stop dragging." He stops and grins. "What are you trying to do?" Hana got ignored by Taehyung. He just walks to the farthest table.

"Jerk." Hana mutters and follows Taehyung.
"I just want to have you by myself." Hana blushes. Taehyung's phone vibrates.

You're so dead Kim Taehyung.

From : Eunji

He laughs and shows Hana the message. "So you tried to leave them alone?" He nods as Hana smirks. "I thought you want to have me by yourself?" Taehyung's smile dropped. "Of course I want to have you by myself. You know win-win situation. I have you and they can have time alone." He said before look at his phone replying to Eunji's message.

Good luck Eunji! Fighting!

To : Eunji

---

Wait for me both of you. You two gonna get it.

From : Eunji

Hana shrugs and call the waiter. "Good evening. May I help you?" The waiter smiles at Hana completely ignores Taehyung. Taehyung looks up and clears his throat. "I want espresso and a slice of chocolate cake. What do you want baby?" He asks Hana but look at the waiter smirking.

"Same." The waiter write down the order "Is that all?" He asks while looking at Hana. Hana open her mouth to say something "Yes, you may go." Taehyung cut off while glaring at the waiter.

"Why are you so harsh?" Hana asks after the waiter go. "What? The way he looks at you like he wants to rape you." Taehyung mess his hair. "Hey, he just being friendly." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Aww.. My Taehyungie is jealous." He glares.

"Eyyy.. Why so serious?" Hana laughs again but suddenly stop and look behind Taehyung. Taehyung looks at Hana and follow her gaze.

'Damn.' He thought

"Oppa!"

Hana's POV

"Oppa!" Damn this girl. Wherever Taehyung goes, she must be there no matter what. She walks to us smiling widely.

"Hye oppa..ah Hana too." she smiles at me before hugs Taehyung. Wow. She hugs my husband in front my fucking eyes.

"Hye Rita. What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks after she settled down beside him. I don't know who gave her permission to sit here. I'm having a great time until she came.

"I stop here after shopping." She smiles. The same waiter come again with our orders. "Have a nice day." He smiles at me before turn around and continue his job.

I want to take my espresso that I order just now but wow she took my espresso and Taehyung didn't even say anything to here.

Okay. I had enough.

I stood up and grab my purse. "I got to go." I glare at them and left. JHope and Eunji saw me walk out and they called me but I ignored it.

I walk out from the mall and go to the bus stop. Heol. I wish I have my own car. Suddenly, a car stop in front me. Taehyung's to be exact. He roll down the window and look at me. I look around act like he doesn't exist. "Hana." I glare at him. "What do you want?"

"Come in." I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Suddenly he get out from his car and drag me to passenger seat. I'm too lazy to argue with him so I just get in the car.

The drive full with silent. I look at the window completely ignore him. He stops his car when we already reached our house. I open the door but he locked the door. "Open the door."

"No. Not until you tell me what is wrong." He had no idea at all. I rolled my eyes. "Everything was okay until--" He smirks before leaning in. "Kim Hana, are you jealous?"

I turn to him; my back leaning at the car's door. "Yes. I am. I'm fucking jealous Kim Taehyung." he froze

-----

감사합니다