Dom doe x reader (genderneutral) (doe walks in on reader doing their thing)

[so this is kinda different cause I'm kinda mashing two request together so I hope you enjoy!]

Another day of hell. Another day of work. Same thing as always.

You dragged yourself out of the soft comfort of your bed and make your way to the bathroom. You brush your teeth and take a quick shower, get dressed, grab your bag then head on to the buss stop.
You sit down in your usual spot.

"Hello." A deep voice says right in your ear. You jump as you turn your head to the tall lanky stranger next to you, he looked like he hasn't showered for days and his hair was curled and tangled into a long mess falling before his hips. "Can I help you?" You say with a slight tremble in your voices from the scare he gave you a minute ago. He shakes his head and sits two seats away from you, just to stare bullets in the side of your head.

You push your lips into a thin line while pulling out your phone to avoid any eye contact with the lanky guy. 'Creep' you thought to yourself as the bus pulled up to the stop. You put your phone back in your pocket and got on the bus, you turned your head and to your surprise the creep did not follow you.

You got off your stop and opened up the convenience store to clock in. You looked around outside and saw there was no cars. Today was gonna be a slow day.

After what seemed like 4 hours you hear a ding from the door opening and you get your first customer. You straighten up and make your way to the front counter only to find- the creep from earlier. You put on a fake smile and greet him. "Welcome." You say.

"Hello. Again." He says in his raspy voice from earlier.

"Yes...again." You say with a slightly more disappointed tone. "I'm John Doe." He says.
"Hello John Doe? Now do you need something? Or did you come in here to just tell me your name." You say. "I wanted to know if your busy later." He replies. 'Is he serious?' You thought. "No I'm not busy, why do you ask" you said in monotone. "Good." He smiles to himself, you gave him a 'what the fuck look'. "What's your name?" He asks. "I'm you." You say pointing to the name tag on your shirt. "Such a nice name." He smiles. You watch him as he walks out the store. "fuckn-weirdo" you say to yourself.

You lock up after your shift ends and to begin to walk to the usual bus stop. But you have this eerie feeling that something is watching you. You decide to keep ignoring it as you get closer to the bus stop. You're almost to the bus stop as the feeling overwhelms you. You look behind you to see the creep- well John Doe- right behind you. You yelp as you stagger back. "Wh- what the fuck!" You yell angrily. "Your cute when you're scared." He smiles. "Don't come up and scare me like that!" You reply.

"Do you like being scared?" He says as his smile grows wider. "Yeah..but only when I want to be!" You say, sitting down on the seat in the bus stop. "Can I come home with you?" He askes. "Wh- what? No." You say looked away from the man. "Why not? We're not strangers." He says tilting his head to the side.
"We practically are! And I'm tired anyways." You say pulling out your phone to avoid any more conversation.

After 15 minutes of uncomfortable silence the bus pulls up and he gets on the bus with you.

You get to your house and unlock to go inside. You slip off your shoes and lay your Keys and your bag on the couch as you sit down next to them. Today was a stressful day. You switch on the tv and slump down on the couch.

You pulled your shirt off. And after some time of mindlessly watching the tv, your hand starts to slip down your tight work pants to relieve some of the stress pent up. You play with yourself for some time as the pressure builds up in your abdomen, your starting to get close. You swipe just right spot as you start to feel yourself breathe heavy. Your right on the edge of your orgasm- your almost there- then you hear foot steps in the dark hallway leading to your room. You pull your hand from your pants as you turn your head back.

You got up from your spot on the couch and walk down hallway to check where the sounds were coming from. You turn on the light in your bedroom just to find nothing. You take one last look as you back away from your room, turning off the light in process. You wince as your back hit something hard. You felt two hands pull you against the warm-hard surface. "Why hello there." Your eyes widened as you heard the same raspy voice from earlier. One hand rushed to cover your mouth. "Don't scream or else I'll slit your throat." He said as he flashed a knife before your eyes.

He steadily moved his hand from your mouth. "H- how did you get into my house..?" You said in a shaky voice. "You left your door unlocked silly." He said right in your ear, his breath ghosting your neck. You swallowed hard as he held you against his chest tighter. "I saw you." He laughed. "Why would you do such an act without locking your door? Did you want someone to watch you? That's dirty." He spoke right into your neck.

Goosebumps formed on your neck as you shivered against him. He moved his hand down your torso and ghosted your sex through your pants. He pulled your pants down revealing your underwear. His longs fingers move to circle your hip bone under your underwear. He hooked his finger in the band of your underwear and pulled them to pool at your feet along with your pants. He circled one finger around your hole then pushed it in. You leant back against him and cried out in pleasure.

"It was so hard to control myself today." He whispered. "I watch you everyday yet you never notice me, that was the first time you've ever talked to me. I was so excited, and when you said my name....I almost lost it." He laughed quietly. "Do you know how much I wanted you? Now your mine. You can't ever leave me." He began to kiss your neck slowly.

You couldn't say anything as he added more fingers. Doubling the pleasure. He pressed the best spot and you couldn't stop trembling. You started to grind against his fingers, pushing back against his hard dick. He grinded against you, his breath starting to become faster. You kept pushing back into him until he couldn't take it. He pushed you up against the wall and unzipped his pants. He rubbed his erection against your wet hole as he laughed breathlessly. "Ahh...t-tell me that you want it..." he moaned into your neck. "Please..." you moaned as you turned your head towards him. His trembling hands grabbed your hips.

"P-please what.." he said. "I want it....please." You arched your back as you pressed against him. He cursed under his breath as his smile grew wide and he pushed into you. "Ngh!" You moaned out against the wall. "Y-your so tight...hah! I love you.." he moaned hunching over your back.

He thrusted slowly into you moaning out with every thrust. You digged your nails into the wall as your knees wobbled. He drooled all over your back as he slammed his hips harder into you. "Oh! Gh-god!" He moaned as his eyes started to roll back. "I've- I've touched myself to the thought of you...so many times! I-I can't help it...ahn! S-shit..it's your fault...." He held onto your waist as his thrusts began to speed up. He pulled his shirt off, throwing it across the room. He gripped your hips again digging his nails in your plush skin.

He pulled out and turned you over pulling you against his hot chest. He sloppily kissed you. His tongue invaded your mouth as he slammed into you once again. His hips slapped against you making obscene wet sounds. You put your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a slow kiss. He moaned into your mouth, closing his eyes and melting into you. He opened his eyes and pulled away as he grew closer to his orgasm.

"You feel so good...my hips won't stop, I'm getting close.." he smiled up at you from his hunched position. He wrapped his arms around you tightly as his hips started to twitch. He started to mark your neck, his moans becoming more frequent and louder. You felt the familiar build up as your hands gripped his long hair tightly. He bit your neck harshly as he came with a loud high pitched moan, continuing to thrust into you harshly. The mix of pleasure and pain sent you over as you pulled his hair roughly, your orgasm coursing through you. As he came down he huffed into your neck. Everything started to go black for you. " see you at work." The last words you hear from him.

——————————————
Found this gem in drafts!
Sorry if the grammar is bad this is not my. Native language :,)