《 Unbelievable 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A ticked-off expression slowly slip onto (M/n)'s face.

Phil was nervously laughing while a roll of sweat dripped down the side of his face.

The (H/c)ette narrowed his eyes upon Techno and Phil's figures while tapping his finger against his upper thigh.

Techno didn't seem bothered at the fact that he had just given his idea on freeing Dream from prison.

"So, you're just going to help Dream to escape the prison after all the shit he put us through?" (M/n) asked in a calming tone which caused Phil to stiffen up a bit.

The pinkette narrowed his red hues over towards the taller male in the room. "Is there something wrong with that?" He asked.

(M/n) bit the inside of his cheek, not caring if he drew blood or not. "Why the hell does he need to be brought out? What the fucking hell, Techno!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

Techno rolled his eyes, "I owe him for something, and this is what he's using it for."

"Mate," Phil tried to calm down the tense atmosphere but was ignored.

It's been a day since (M/n) had gotten back, Ranboo was missing since this morning, and now he was being told that Phil and Techno were going to help Dream escape fucking prison?

Someone who fucking stole his second life was going to get freedom just because Techno owed him something.

(M/n) bit back a snarl as his pupils became slit-like.

"I'm not helping you in any way, I'm just going to save my fucking son." He slowly hissed.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care." Techno hummed before leaving the house.

With the sound of the door closing, (M/n) sat down on the couch, clenching his hands into tight fists.

Phil stared between where Techno left and the distraught taller male in the room.

He frowned slightly before sitting down beside the (H/c)ette.

"(M/n)..." Phil whispered sadly.

"When were you going to tell me, Phil?" (M/n) murmured underneath his breath, keeping his eyes pointing towards the ground.

Phil gulped. "We were gonna tell you! But..." He trailed off.

"But what, dad? Were you just going to leave me in the fucking dark and allow me to follow you two blindly without knowing your intentions?" (M/n) asked bluntly.

Phil licked his lips nervously as he thought up an answer.

"So you were?" (M/n) whispered as he got up onto his feet.

"(M/n)," Phil whispered underneath his breath with a broken look on his face.

(M/n) clenched his eyes shut as he turned his body away. "Contact me when you both are ready. After that, it's goodbye."

Phil didn't know what to do as he watched his adopted son leave the house, the sound of (P/n) leaving was also heard due to the sound of galloping.

The blonde-haired male felt tears drip down his cheeks as he placed his face in his arms.

"I fucked up, I'm so sorry." He softly cried out with his voice cracking a bit.

(P/n) huffed out lightly as they saw their distressed owner walking back and forth in front of them.

(M/n) glanced over at his partner and currently the only family member he's trusted for many years with a heavy frown on his lips.

"Can you believe that, (P/n)? They were gonna have me follow them fucking blindly! They wanna save the man who fucking took one of my damn lives away!" The (H/c)ette cursed.

(P/n) just stayed quiet as they allowed their owner to vent to them.

(M/n) kicked angrily at the snow as he stopped moving. "Unbelievable!" He snarled, showing his sharp canines towards the ground.

The snow around his feet started to melt due to his body overheating with the untamed flames his figure was currently hiding from the world.

"It's fucking unbelievable that they thought they were going to get away with not telling me! Of course, Techno had something he had to owe back, and that homeless bitch decided to use it on an escape?!" (M/n) hissed underneath his breath, purple flames and smoke escaping through his clenched teeth.

(P/n) huffed lightly and gently head-butted their owner on his shoulder.

(M/n) turned towards (P/n) and softened his figure a bit when he saw the calm look in the other's eyes telling him to calm down a bit.

"Sorry, (P/n)." He quietly apologized.

(P/n) flickered their ear response as they turned their head.

"Does Tommy even know what they're planning? I'm more worried about him than anything. All that shit he went through because of Dream, he deserves to know at least what those two are doing. But...where the hell is that little gremlin anyway?" The (H/c)ette heavily sighed.

Koral barked as he followed after Tommy, trying his best not to trip over his paws.

Tommy looked over his shoulder and softly laughed. "Now what are you doing, Big K?" He asked with an amused raised brow.

Koral looked up and barked once more, head-butting his owner's legs with love and affection.

Tommy smiled a bit as he crouched and ran a hand through his best friend's fuzzy fur.

"You need a trim, maybe I'll have Niki or (M/n) give you one." He hummed with a thoughtful look on his face.

Koral just barked in response and gave a huge doggy kiss to his owner.

"Koral!" Tommy laughed out at how ticklish the sudden kiss was.

Wiping away the slobber off of his face, Tommy got back up onto his feet and nudged Koral in the direction of where L'manhole was at.

"Let's get going, buddy."

The pure white fuzzy partner barked and followed after his owner.

Tommy stared ahead as a frown crossed his lips.

Koral just jumped in between his owner's feet causing the blonde-haired male to take bigger strides just so he wouldn't trip himself and his dog.

What the blonde didn't know, was that back at home...there was a distressed male who was broken at the fact he had screwed up something that shouldn't have happened.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•