《 A Slime and A Duck 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Quackity crossed his arms as he glanced over at the male beside him.

A man that was all green and transparent stood beside the ravenette with a wide smile on his lips.

Closing his eyes, the ravenette released a heavy breath which caused the other male to look at the shorter man in confusion.

"What is wrong, Quackity of Las Nevadas?" The transparent male asked with his eyes wide.

Quackity glanced at the other in the corner of his good eye before turning to face him.

"Have you heard of a man named (M/n) ever coming back, Charlie?" The ravenette asked with a raised brow.

Charlie hummed lightly as he tried to remember anything that he overheard in the past several days.

"I'm sorry, Quackity of Las Nevadas, but I don't think I have." Charlie apologized.

Quackity grunted in annoyance at the answer he was given before turning away.

"Who is this (M/n) person, if I may ask?" Charlie asked, interested in learning who this '(M/n)' character was.

Quackity brought his gaze to the ground as he fixed up the tie he was wearing around his neck.

"He's...an old friend of mine that I did dirty a decade ago," the ravenette answered honestly.

Charlie gave a small thoughtful hum. "If you had anything to say to this (M/n) person, what would you say?" He asked while glancing at the man that he found trustworthy.

Quackity gave a strained smile. "I would apologize to him for all the shit I gave him all those years ago," he truthfully answered.

Charlie fidgeted with his fingers as he tried to figure something out to change the topic.

Quackity looked away from the slime hybrid. "If you want me to, I'll tell you a little bit more about him."

Charlie perked up a bit. "You don't have to, Quackity of Las Nevadas."

The ravenette shook his head as he ran a thumb over his scarred lips. "I believe that there should be at least some introduction to (M/n)'s character," he replied.

Charlie watched as Quackity sat down on the ground and motioned for him to follow.

The slime hybrid unsurely sits down by the ravenette and pulls his legs up against his chest.

"(M/n)... I met him when he was a young teenager. I took him away from a child who I forced to kidnap. Hah, I was such an asshole back then." Quackity chuckled while running a hand through his hair, his beanie falling to the ground.

Charlie listened closely.

"That's when Punz and (M/n) met. Punz was a little skeptical about having a new roommate but it worked well, the two acted like brothers! It didn't take me long to realize the shit I was doing was horrible and called upon two men. My ex-lover and George. I had them come and take both Punz and (M/n) out from Schlatt's hold. (M/n) had a different idea though, he had forced Punz to escape first. The screams and cries that Punz had... They were painful to hear but it happened." Quackity mumbled as he placed his head into the palms of his hands.

Charlie bit the inside of his cheek as he placed a reassuring hand on the other's shoulder.

Quackity sucked in his breath. "That's when Schlatt and I found out when (M/n) was hiding his true identity, the flames... No. THOSE flames acted as if they belonged to a different identity. They had transformed into an ender dragon," he states.

Charlie's eyes widened a bit, he had read books that ender dragons were practically extinct! They were still alive? And in hiding, no less.

"The pain and fury (M/n) had felt within all those moments seemed to have appeared just like that. He couldn't be attacked with fire because he couldn't be injured with any type of flame," the ravenette explained.

"Why?" Charlie asked, confused.

Quackity looked at Charlie in the corner of his eyes. "Because the scales of a dragon are immune. Plus, he was also part magma cube which made it worse."

Charlie nodded his head, wondering how it happened.

"(M/n) destroyed Schlatt's company with the help of dead grass and bushes with the flames he had with a torch he had snatched. Most of Schlatt's guards were dumbasses because they forgot that they had fire resistance potions," Quackity laughed.

The ravenette shook his head as he started to run both of his hands through his hair.

"After that, I haven't seen him since when we were having a leader for L'manburg. Which is now L'manhole as you know it," Quackity explained.

"Why else do you want to apologize to him?" Charlie whispered.

Tears gathered up in Quackity's eyes which he harshly wiped away, "Because..." He trailed off.

"Because...why?" The slime hybrid asked once more.

Quackity turned his head to look at the mob hybrid beside him. "Because I paid someone to take his last life in the final war with L'manburg," he answered truthfully.

Charlie was scared to ask but did anyway. "Who did you pay to kill him?" The hybrid asked.

Quackity fluffed out his hidden wings, stretching them out a bit.

"Purpled."

The sounds of cows mooing, sheep baaing, pigs oinking, and chickens clucking were the only things heard.

"I had Purpled kill him."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•