⟨41⟩

the next day,
Liegth Jet
somewhere over Asia
___________________________

"She left." Ryojin startled Landon by interrupting the silence which had become sort of comforting.

"W-what?" Landon turned his head from where he was staring out the window and looked over at Ryojin.

"Yesterday you asked where Jackie's mom is. She left, after he died." Ryojin said almost casually.

She was right, he's perfectly fine now. Landon thought, remembering what Mi Kyong had told him the day before.

"Oh. Were you guys together?" he asked in a soft voice, taking a sip of the orange juice Ida had brought him less than 20 minutes ago.

Ryojin nodded, "For 5 years before Jackie was born. After he died, she couldn't take the blame, divorced me and moved away." he replied honestly.

"Oh, oh." Landon realized.
It was her fault he died, wasn't it?
Landon fiddled with his fingers nervously.

Ryojin noticed his timidness and rolled his eyes, "Cookie, come here." he ordered, patting his leg.

Landon complied, standing up and walking over to Ryojin; straddling his lap.

Ryojin ran his hand down Landon's back and to his partially exposed thigh since his skirt was lifted slightly.

yesterday

"What are you wearing?" Ryojin asked once Landon stepped out of the bathroom in a white crop top and a black skirt which went to mid-thigh; showing off his hairless legs.

"A skirt." Landon replied sassily, "Never seen one?"
"I have." Ryojin answered, taken aback by Landon's tone of voice.

"Then why are you asking?" Landon squinted his eyes at the brunet while lifting his arms in a 'duh' manner.

Ryojin stepped closer to him and cupped Landon's face between one hand, "Cookie, are you aware you're giving me attitude right now?" he said in a low voice.

"Yes," Landon breathed shakily, his heart was racing at how close they were.

Ryojin cocked an eyebrow, "And are you aware that gives me grounds to punish you?" he reminded the teen.

Landon swallowed nervously, "Y-yes sir."
"Good. Keep it up and I'm gonna bend you over my lap, flip over that cute little skirt and make it so you can't sit for a week." he whispered into Landon's ear, sending chills down the redhead's spine.

Present

"You don't need to be nervous, you can ask me anything. I pride myself on being honest to my lovers." Ryojin gave a cute smirk.

"Lovers?" Landon asked, drawing out the s.
"How many have you had?" he said curiously.

"Many. I've slept with a lot of people, but when it comes to relationships, 3 including you." he answered, slowly walking his fingers up Landon's thigh.

Many. Well I guess that's to be expected, "W-well how many people have you had sex with?" Landon asked.

Ryojin clicked his tongue as his fingers brushed Landon's underwear, making the redhead instantly aroused.

"50+ at least. Not entirely sure but I've been hypersexual since I was 15, so at least quite a few people. Men and women." he leaned in and kissed Landon just as the teen gasped at the feeling of Ryojin's hand making it's way inside his underwear.

"H-how did you know you were bisexual?" Landon shut his eyes, biting his lip as Ryojin slowly jerked him off.

Ryojin lifted his other hand to Landon's opened mouth and stuck a finger inside for him to suck on, which he did.

"I've always known I liked girls. At some point I just figured out I liked guys too." he responded, feeling his member swell inside his jeans.

Landon reached up and pulled Ryojin's finger out of his mouth, "F-fuck me, please sir." he begged desperately as he came close to his climax.

Ryojin smirked before roughly kissing him as he pulled down his own pants and positioned Landon right over his tip.

Unfortunately, there were no condoms around them but EDM gave a natural lubrication so there was no worry for that.

"Aah~" Landon moaned as his head fell back, feeling full from how monstrously bigger Ryojin was without a condom.

Ryojin gripped tightly onto Landon's hips and thrusted up into him, making the teen bounce on his dick while moaning quite loudly.

Landon wrapped his arms around Ryojin's nape and smashed their mouths together as a means to quiet himself.

If Ida hears she'll tell my dads, he remembered, softly moaning under Ryojin's lips as his hands combed their way through the wavy dark hair.

"I- ahn~....I'm gonna-" Landon squeezed his eyes shut as he climaxed, the cum sprayed onto his skirt and thighs.

Ryojin leaned down and softly bit Landon's collar bone as he too came, his thick semen coated Landon's internal walls.

It's so "warm." Landon moaned, clutching onto Ryojin as the plane hit turbulence and caused Ryojin's dick to hit his prostate once again; making Landon pre-maturely cum.

Ryojin sighed, laying his head on Landon's shoulder, "This is the first time I've had sex on a plane. Pretty fun actually." he let out an exhausted chuckle.

"W-we are never doing that again." Landon said, breathing heavily as he struggled to regain feeling in his legs since they were shaking still.

Ryojin lifted his head and softly kissed Landon, "Ready for more?" he asked, causing Landon to moan when his dick twitched since it was still inside him.

Landon shook his head softly, "I- I just need a second." he answered, breathing heavily still.

After approx. 20 minutes, Landon was bent over the top of the chair and Ryojin was railing into him from behind.

Landon's head bobbed lazily as he let out loud moans, squeals and occasionally a small wince as he neared his fourth orgasm.

Ryojin squeezed Landon's throat a little tighter to the point the redhead felt euphoric as they both came.

Ryojin buried his head into Landon's shoulder, "Oh cookie, you're so perfect." he whispered before leaving a kiss on Landon's neck.

He pulled out, and was shocked upon realizing Landon seemed to be asleep.

And then Ryojin saw the blood mixed in with the cum, trailing down Landon's thigh.

Vote and Comment!
bc i told you iceberg...now meet the titanic