Chapter 1: Buzzing lights and Endless Hallways

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Issei and Rias were having a tense moment, neither were talking to each other, they were busy doing their own work, Issei and the others then notice a symbol with the Phenex Symbol on it, wondering what it was, the figure revealed itself to be a hologram of Sierra Phenex, the current matriarch of the Phenex Family, she then revealed her desire and asked Issei and Rias to look after Ravel Phenex and protect her while she is at the human world, she also informed Issei that she is a free bishop and would be allowed to join Issei's peerage when he becomes a high class devil. The circle then disappears, with Rias walking out of the ORC building, Issei asked what's the issue to which Rias asked what is he to her, to which Issei responded telling President is president, he tried to complete but Rias left crying, after which everyone reprimanded Issei for his stupidity and naivety. Issei tried to go after Rias to maybe fix the situation, but Akeno prevented him, and further called him the same things again, which is something Raynare called him once, this caused Issei to snap, he blew up on almost everyone shocking and dazing everyone, the girls that loved him were in tears, they never experienced his anger or at least been on the receiving end of it, he eventually leaves, but Irina tries to stop him, this only caused Issei to get angry, threatening her to stay there, making her fall back and cry because of this. Issei runs out of the room, only to encounter Murayama and Katase, his two tormentors, Issei does not have time for them, and when they try and attack after a heated debate, Issei punches and kicks Murayama sending her flying, much to the shock of Katase and horror of Issei, Issei further runs away and heads towards the same water fountain where Raynare killed him, where everything all began, all of a sudden Issei gets teleported to an area where there is buzzing lights, moist carpet and a yellow room, he only has his towel and his mobile phone with him, on asking Draigg where he is, the dragon inside also has no idea where he is, and now they are stuck in an area where nobody knows now where they are.

Before Issei glitched out of reality

Kuoh Academy, 3:00 AM

Rias was running towards a room, she did not care what was going or where she was going, she just could not take this anymore, she hated this heart games, she could not take this anymore, she was crying throughout her running.

Rias: Why Issei Why?!??! Why do you not get it that I love you, all I wanted to ask is just once not see me as a master and not as a woman?!?! I cannot take this anymore, PLEASE ISSEI WHY CAN'T YOU CALL MY ME BY MY NAME!!!!

Rias kept crying as she was heading towards a random room, Asia was running behind the teary Gremory Princess, she was calling out her name 

Asia: Rias, wait up!!!

Asia was chasing her down to the same room, where Rias had rushed in, and entered in. Rias was endlessly weeping, Asia rushed to her older sister figure to console her. Rias looked up at her, only to find her having a sad expression.

Rias: Asia, did I do something wrong, all I want is Issei to see me not as his master, I gave him so many hints.....but he could not see.......he still sees me as his master and nothing more.....Why?!!?

Rias continued crying, she was still a maiden who desired love, unconditional love, she knew that Issei loved her more than anything else, but still could not find out why he does not call her by her name, and only by president. She wanted to have a proper relationship with her pawn, and be his girlfriend rather than her master, she was sick and tired of these games of heart and mind, she just wanted to be loved that's all