Don't trust the black apple!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ Loading ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞ @【 • νι¢тσя• 】 ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ···

Request by Yankelly16

Ship: Yandere Corrupted x Passive Nightmare

N/A: I decided to update more recently, I don't have anything to do anyway. And I daw picture above, what do you think?

TW:

• Manipulation
A bit gore
• Bullying
• Mention of s*icide
• An AU (this is not my main Au)

『••✎••』

It was a normal sunny day at Dreamtale, nothing seemed wrong with it. Nothing, if you not looking closely. As always, Nightmare reading his book under the Apples tree.Wondering why does he exist in the first place..

Nobody like Nightmare at this point, nobody but his brother Dream. Of course everyone hate Nightmare, he can't blame them though. . He's the guardian of Negativity! He only exist just because of that, nothing more.

Nim doesn't see them both as their sons, she either see them as her guardians.

Nightmare hate that fact. Everyday is literally the same.. Wake up, eat, read, beaten up, lying, read, sleep, and so on.

Until, one day..

He meet someone, or rather, a ghost. He has a black skin, cyan ayes, and some tentacles in his back. He meet him in the forest after trying to run away from his bullies.

"W-who are you?" Nightmare awkwardly asking the goop skeleton.

"You.. Can see me? " The black skeleton asked with a wide ayes, I mean- of course he surprises that anybody can see him, he's a ghost. "H-how?"

"What do you mean? Of course I can see you" Nightmare asked curiously, ayed him with a suspiciously.

"Oh.. Well, I go by Corrupted now.. "

"Well, hi Corrupted! I'm Nightmare, you can call me Night if you want" Nightmare introduce himself to Corrupted. "But, hey.. Corrupted is not your real name, am I right? "

"How do you know?"

"You said 'I go by Corrupted now' so that mean Corrupted is not your real name"

"I see you find out" Corrupted sighed.

"Well, why do you fake your name?" Nightmare asked curiously.

"I don't have name before, so I don't think that's considering as faking names" Corrupted explain it to Nightmare. Not before someone eat that apple.

"I see.. "

.
.
.

They continue to chatting with each other, until the sundown.

"I'm sorry Corrupted, I have to go. My brother Dream will be worried when he not finding me under the Nim tree. " Nightmare apologies to Corrupted for ending their fun chats.

"What? Can you stay any longer? "
Corrupted frowned at him. How could you leave me in this dark forest?

"Maybe next time, Corrupted. Now I have to go"

"Oh.. But, do you promise? "

"Promise"

"Alright.. Bye Night"