𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘝𝘐𝘐

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Y/n's pov

"The child...it belongs to father Micheal", Louisa confessed to me. Bye yes went big wider than the glass plates stacked away in the storage room. "The child...it's father Micheals", I questioned in disbelief. "It is", she replied rubbing her hand over her growing stomach. "Does he know", I questioned. "Not yet I...I will tell him soon", she admitted.

"Louisa why", I sighed. "Father Micheal we love each other dearly. He tried to fight it but we love each other too much", she answered. "He's a holy man the town's people will not take this lightly", I stated. "I'm aware, but I'm sure they'll understand. We're like a little family here they just need some time to accept the situation", she explained.

I looked away staring at the single candle in the dark, the tiny flame gracing us with a little light.

"...First tell Father Michael then we'll tell everyone else okay", I said looking back at Louisa. All she did was smile.

"I'm so glad I told you", she admitted. "When I first realized I was pregnant I was terrified. I love the child in me but feared my status int he village if I keep it", she explained. "But deep down I knew when I tell you, you will help me see the light and a chance for my child and me to stay in this village, our home", she explained. "What I'm saying is thank you Y/n, for everything. I know this is a lot to take since you are a holy person", she added.

"You don't need to apologize, Louisa, we promise to watch each other's back. That promise doesn't change because of our status", I replied. Tears fumed at the corner of her eyes. "I know", she sniffed blinking away the tears. "But still thank you", she mumbled. She moved her hands back onto her stomach making me look back at her huge belly. That's when I noticed blood staining her dress. My eyes moved down further seeing Blood pooling around her feet.

I stood up abruptly making my hair fall back. The sound of the chair hitting the ground was similar to the sound of her skull cracking when she landed on bottom floor. I looked up back at Louisa seeing her bashed in head. The flashback disappeared as soon as it came. Louisa was just smiling at me blood decorating her face. The huge head wound worn like a side hat. Her smile was still on her face, she tiled her head and asked

"why did you push me y/n. i trusted you with my back"

🩸

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. I breathed in and out rapidly. My hands gripped the covers that were on me. once I realized it was a nightmare I lessen my grip. I had a nightmare, why? I blinked my eyes something was in. I lifted my hand up to wipe my eye; It was something wet. I moved my hand away seeing my hand was just wet. I touched my cheeks feeling the wetness again. I was crying? Why am I crying and who is Louisa?

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Sorry this was a short chapter had no idea what to write 😭