Your story

Hi everyone.
How are you all.

Lets continue this series of 'your stories'.
Here is another which was shared with me by one of you for you all.

This story was shared to me by fiveytheamipup who claims it to be a true story.

Do support and appreciate the story guys.

-------------------************-------------------

OLLIE

When I was young about 7 or 8 I was walking home from school and I had to cross the street. I was on the left side of the road which had barely any space to walk so I could get hit down pretty easily....when I was going to cross the street I saw this girl.
She looked like my age or younger.

But she wasn't a normal girl she had a blue dress that was stained with some kind of black liquid, it looked like oil and it was dripping from her face. Her dress was very dirty and she had lost one of her shoes, where ever the oil fell it burned through pretty quickly.
I stood there staring at her, then she lift her head up.....I was shocked she had no eyes... I mean there was skin where her eyes and eye sockets should be.

I just stood there staring and her and I'm horrified, she started to smile and it grew and grew and kept growing till it had stretched past her ears and the oily looking liquid started oozing out like a waterfall and fell on her and started burning her, until she was completely gone, nothing remained, I didn't bother cross the street until I reached the stretch, my home was on. I ran inside and shut the house door and stayed in my room for the rest of the day......but that wasn't the last time I saw her. At times I see her standing at my room door staring at me with that same wide smile....... I named her Ollie because of the oily liquid coming from her mouth.