That's it!

Elijah compelled major Lockwood and she went off to get elijah a suit. I flopped down onto the couch taking my phone out to see I had 5 messages and 26 texts. I pulled out my head phones and plugged them in putting them in my ears cranking up the volume. Elijah walked back in with the knew suit and major Lockwood walked out of the house after saying something I couldn't hear. Elijah sat down on the couch next to me picking up my feet to sit down. I put my feet on his lap then laid my head back as elijah told his family history. It's not that I'm interested it's just the fact I have already been told the story twice once from Rebekah and the second from Klaus. I started to fall asleep as my eyes closed.

I sat up quickly. They both looked at me. i reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

"What did you do?" i asked talking into the phone and Elena and Elijah gave me funny looks.

"What would you say if i told you i told Jenna....everything?" Alaric's voice came through but i knew it was Klaus.

"What did you do to her?" i asked standing up.

"nothing just freaked her out a little, Elena might want to show up soon." Was all he said and i looked at Elena.

"Elena you need to go home Jenna knows." I said just as Elena's phone rang again. Elijah pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to her. i hung up on Klaus when he was going to continue talking. Elena left after she talked with Elijah.

"that's it! I'm going to kill him." i stated walking out the door Elijah on my tail. He grabbed my arm to stop me but i was to angry and started to drag him with me.

"Clara stop." Elijah said calmly. "It's suicide." He said thinking that would stop me.

"Why do you think me names Salvatore." i said never stopped walking. He didn't let go of my arm but still followed with me.

"Yes but we have a plan to kill Klaus later when he is in transition." Elijah said ignoring my other statement.

I turned to him and stopped walking.

"fine." i said turning around but not going back inside i walked by one of the tree's and leaned up against it. Elijah just kept looking at me. "Staring is kind of creepy." I said and he turned his gaze a little but still looked at me once in a while. "What?" i sighed tired of the glances.

"nothing. I was just thinking you spent time with my brother how did you not know he was i Alaric's body?" He asked.

"I did know he was in Alaric's body." i said simply.

"why didn't you tell anyone?"

"They didn't ask." i stated simply as if that was a good enough answer. He didn't push the subject though I could tell he wanted to ask something else.

"Why did you undagger me?" He asked. ah there it is.

"I was bored, you are the only good company i have, my brother's were being stupid... more than normal, Klaus was here, I was bored." i said.

"yes you said that at the beginning as well." He said amused.

"It's true you have know idea how boring all the town drama can get." i said throwing my hands up. Elijah let out a chuckle. After that we went into a comfortable silence. Elena came back later.

"Does she still love me or do i have to find a new friend?" i asked Elena talking about Jenna.

"Yes she still loves you, You are the only person she's not upset with." Elena said and it was good enough for me as i tuned them out again.

We headed for the boarding house after they made a plan to bring Elena back to life.

We walked in as Elena invited Elijah in i sat down with a class of scotch in my hand waiting for it all to go down. 

This should be entertaining.

And here comes Elena and Elijah.