𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)

Hello there! Aeri here, I just want to say that I'm really really sorry for disappearing.

A lot has happened these past few weeks and my mental state really deteriorated, I couldn't find myself to pick up and write.

Before we get to the special let me first clarify a few things.

First and foremost: the election results have been finalized, and I'm dreading for what is going to happen to my home country.

We lost. The Filipino people whom fought for the notion of transparency and good governance lost.

At the same time, we on. Because VP Leni will continue public service through "Angat Buhay NGO" (Non-government organization) where I will be signing up as a volunteer as soon as it launches.

Second:
I finished 3 baby thesis in 1 week, 2 individual and 1 group and I'm exhausted as heck, since I'm graduating (moving up) this year and whoop pressure like a drip drip drip amirite?

Anyways, as much as I'd like to work on Finding Paradise, I have writers block, thus I'm mostly posting oneshots and/or zfocusing on my soukoku All Too Well role reversal au.

Third:
I missed you guys!
I missed a lot of milestones in my books and on my account, I wasn't able to celebrate it and stuff, but yeah...

Fourth:

This Oneshot in particular will be shorter than the rest but do enjoy! It's nice to see you all again, thank you so much for being patient with me!

~~~~~

The ADAM Project AU (ish)

Warnings: Implied Shibuya / Decay of Angels incident spoilers

~~~~~

Getting stabbed was one thing. Waking up with a flashlight in your face, in a completely different place from where you 

Yukiko glared at the person who was pointing the flashlight on her face, and raised a hand.

"Calm down—"

The person screamed, dropping the flashlight and the bat they were holding.

"—Or you can scream and fall on your butt."

She deadpans.

"What are you doing here?" A girl with short brown hair demands, picking up both the flashlight at bat she dropped.

"Bleeding, mostly." Yukiko shrugged nonchalantly. "Drop the bat, I'm not gonna hurt you kid."

"I'm nine." The girl exclaimed. "I'm still growing."

Yukiko fliches. "Ah, I heard that before."

Mustering her strength, Yukiko stood up, grabbing the bat that was about to hit her and throwing it somewhere behind her. And walking towards the kitchen drawers in search of a bandage or gauze.

She placed her small bag of bullets and her gun on the kitchen counter and walked towards the sink with a handkerchief, turning on the faucet and damping the cloth.

"Look kid, before anything else, I don't want to be here as well—"

"How'd you know what I was gonna say—"

"I just need to do something and then I'll be in my merry way, out of your hair."

Yukiko then raised her shirt, and wiped the stab wound on her side, hissing as the wet cloth touched the open wound.

"Is this a real gun—" the girl asks, twirling the firearm with ger finger, before it was snatched out of her hold by Yukiko. "That's dangerous don't touch that." She scolded the nine year old.

"Is this a real bullet?"

A sigh.

"Yes, and I told you not to touch my stuff."

"And no, don't hit me with the bat either."

Grabbing the thing mid air and once again throwing it away, Yukiko let out an exasperated sigh.

"I won't hurt you, if I did I already would've. Because honestly? I'm in a really bad mood right now and you aren't helping anything."

Yukiko raised her shirt again displaying the wound and tried to disinfect it.

"Oh my g—*

"GOSH IS THAT A STAB WOUND?!" The kid exclaimed.

"No major organs were hit, that's good."

"You were stabbed with a knife?!" The kid screeched.

"No, I was shot actually, with a knife." Yukiko replies sarcastically.

"Jeez, that hurts... When did my pain tolerance got down?" She wondered.

"Excuse me?? You're like only a few years older than me, what the hel—"

"Look, I'm just going to grab some bandages in the bathroom, you stay put." Yukiko walks away and the girl followed her.

"And let a stranger walk around my apartment?" The girl scoffs. "No way."

"Alright, then follow me around, I don't care." Yukiko scowls.

"Who even are you?" The kid demanded as soon as the both of them reached the bathroom.

"Classified."

"Why are you here?"

Yukiko pursed her lips. "Also classified."

(I have no idea)

"Are you in the military?"

"No— look, when I say classified, what do you hear? Chocolate?" Yukino frowns.

"Well, I am craving for some chocolates right now—"

"I would say, same but now's really not the time— that hurt."

Yukiko grabbed a few gauzes and bandages from the drawer to wrap her wound.

"So what's with the gun—"

"Yukiko for heaven sake please shut up you are giving me a headache!" She scolded the girl whom narrowed her eyes suspiciously in return.

"How do you know my name?" The nine-year old frowns pointing her finger at the older girl.

The sixteen year old in turn, faces the younger with a poker face.

"You're Dazai Yukiko, born on May 9th, you don't know who your parents are but you have  Yaga Masamichi-san as your father figure and legal guardian. You're starting to take fencing and shooting lessons, and you go to Fukurodani Academy."

"And you have a stuffed chicken you received from Yaga-san that you named Jje."

Nine year old Yukiko blinked widely at her older self. "So you're me, in the future."

"That is classified." 16! Yukiko shrugs, "but yes."

A starry eyed 9! Yukiko blinks.

"This is...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So cool (waku waku) !!!!"

~~~~~~

Should I make a part 2? XD