Chapter -2 Teasing

He looked at you with a smirk  on his lips. He knew how nervous you got after meeting him . He knew the effect of his on you. He knew this is wrong and this will not get them anywhere. He can't deny that you're so beautiful , having that dark brown wavy long hair which reaches to your waist and the perfect lashes under them, those dark blue eyes which makes him feel different things in his heart .

Your perfect figure, he never knew that his boss has such a beautiful daughter , he just knew that his boss has a daughter. His eyes trailed to your body as heat crept over his neck and he rubbed the back of his neck. To calm his nerves. He pulled back his hand from his neck towards the gearbox but your hand slipped from the hem of your dress and brushed through his hand. His eyes follow your movement and he can clearly see the nervousness and goosebumps on your skin.

He took your one look and pulled the brakes as you reached your college with him. It took one minute for you to stumble out of the car. You walked faster towards the college entrance but the tight grasp on your wrist made you stop. He looked at you with a raise in his eyebrows. He just can't leave you alone. It's just a matter of the classroom where he will leave you alone and of course the washroom too.

" What? " You said as he opened his mouth to say something but stopped. Leaving your hand he walked towards the car and locked it. You just stare at him. He looked back at you and this time walked towards you with an intense glare.

" Don't you know that I am going to walk with you? Everywhere." The last words only made shiver crawl in your skin. You nodded as he looked at you with a twitch on his lips. His eyes darted towards your lips and switched to your eyes. He suddenly felt something in his heart and this eye contact with you just made things worse. So he walked past you and you stared in oblivion and after sometime realised he just walked past you.

" You should walk behind me. As you're my bodyguard. " You reached towards him. He smiled to himself at your childish behavior. " Then you should walk fast. " You huffed at his words and stopped as you saw your friends in the middle of the corridor. Both of Your best friends. Your friend Trix wore a light t-shirt with denim shorts. Your other friend Dane wore a shirt which is not tucked inside his gray pants. As you were about to run towards them. You stopped and this big wall is just in front of you. Your bodyguard.

" Your class will start in 10 minutes. I am waiting here. " He stood across the wall of your classroom and waited for you to enter but you straight walked towards your friends who are obviously talking about tomorrow's trip which y'all planned. Jungkook looked at you with that intensity which made your heart thump right straight in your chest. You broke eye contact.

You walked inside the classroom with you dragging your both friends in too. They glared at you. " What the hell y/n? What happened? You look so tense? " You shook your head and pointed out of the door. To the man who is standing there while checking his phone.  " God dammit, who's that handsome hunk? " Trix said. You glared at her as Dane spoke. " Who's that guy? "

" My dad made him my bodyguard. I just can't help it and he will come with me to our trip too. " Before you could say more they both shouted in unison. " What the fuck? " " This is not fair. It was just the three of us. " Dane said. " I know but what to do dad wants to keep me safe. " Your friends knew about your father's work and after knowing that they are still your friends where else everyone doesn't even look at you. "

Your dad does charity in this college which was your grandfather's wish who wasn't with you now. You looked at them and said " But I think we can distract him when we all want to drink. " You all planned to get drunk in the middle of the night in a forest.

You saw Jungkook was still staring at you. They smirked at you as they all knew about your plan. You all sat on your benches as your all boring class went with the time. The whole time Jungkook was standing outside. You walked out from your class and saw him. As you looked towards him. He walked towards you. He is waiting for your answer. " Oh these are my friends. Trix and dane."  He nodded towards both of them.

" Are you done with classes? " You immediately nodded . " Let's go then " You nodded and walked out from the corridor and now he is behind you. Of course he is not actually a bodyguard. He is your father's main man who knew about all the whereabouts of their enemy. You don't expect him to follow your command but giggled as you noticed he listened to what you said to him earlier.

His eyes travelled on your perfect back. He just doesn't want to stare but it's whatever that's not helping him. He shrugged it off and opened the door for you to sit inside and sat on the driving seat. You looked at him. " What is it? " He said as he knew you wanted to say something. " Oh it's just we will leave tomorrow at ten in the morning. " He nodded as his jaw flexed and his hands veins popped out from the skin. He is tense about something.

You placed your palm on his knuckles. He immediately looked at you with an intense gaze. " You're really something. '' You said as he just shook his head but you know something is up. Not receiving anything in response you decided to drop it and placed your palm on your lap.

He notices your moments and how much he wants to feel that warmth of your palm again but he can't do that. He drove straight to the mention.

You stared out of the window. As your mansion came into your view. You grabbed your things and with a pull of brake. You opened your door and walked towards the door but stopped on your tracks as you heard Jungkook's voice. His fingertips holding your bracelet which you must've left accidentally there. You walked towards him and stood in front of him.

He gave you your bracelet but a sudden voice startled you, making you jolt up at your place.

•To be continued•
🎆Please do votes & comments!!!