Chapter 12 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

We finished our dinner around ten.
He asked me to come with him to the mansion.

"Can we go to Serrano's first before going to your place? I need to bring something to your family."

"You mean you are going to my mom's shop to bring it to my family? You don't need to bring anything. It's late already." I almost jumped when he wrapped his hand around my waist.

Yeah, he is right. Why would I bring cake to someone who baked that cake? Woah.

"How about pizza? I am not going there without bringing something. That would be embarrassing." My mom always tells me before to bring something when visiting others' houses.

"Okay, if that's what you want. We can stop over to some pizza parlor that you want." He said.

I am worried because they are billionaires there. I know pizza is not a good idea. But that's the only thing I can think of right now.

I bought 3 boxes of pizza.

We arrived at the mansion. You have no idea how nervous I am right now.

"Ready?" Axl asked before pressing the elevator button.

"Yes." I don't think it will be that bad since I met his mom and his grandmom already.

The elevator opened on the third floor and I can hear some guys screaming.

The first thing that caught my eyes are the three guys sitting at the dining table. On the table itself and not on the chair. They are playing cards and their face are covered with lipsticks.

"Axl!" His mom called.

Axl pulled me to his side and they were all shocked.
"Holy mother." The three said in unison. They all panicked when they saw me. They all raced to where we are standing.

"This is the wife finder, right?" Sir Riley asked Axl.

"The wife to be." Axl corrected.

"Aaaaaaahhhh." Sir Riley screamed.

"Nice to meet you again, Licah." Axl's mom greeted me.

"I think this is the first time I meet you. I am Maru Gorgeous." The one with the least lipstick marks on his face said.

"Babe." One of the guys sitting on the couch called him.

"I mean Maru Jongcheveevat. Hahaha. Hello! That guy is Rain. He is Axl's uncle and a friend of mine." Sir Maru said.

I shook hands with him.

That friend of him stood up in front of us. "Rain Jongcheveevat, that naughty guy's husband and never will be his friend."

"Hello." I greeted him too.
"I brought pizza. Sorry, I can't think of what to bring."

"Perfect for beer. Let me just get them." Sir Riley ran to the fridge.

"Mom, this is LJ. We are marrying on the weekend so if you can help us prepare." Axl told his mom.

"Of course. We will be happy to do that. Finally." His mom pulled me to the couch. There I saw another guy.

He looked at me. "Hi." He must be Axl's uncle too. "Cloud."

"Beers are ready. Let's celebrate tonight. You really are marrying, right?" Sir Riley asked us.

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes, Riley, and I know you can't wait to organize the event for us." Axl looked at me. "Where do you want to hold our wedding?"