Chap.25 || Evil Again

FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT AND SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 2K BTW!! LOVE YOU ALL <3

Hope u enjoy :D

TW:
-Mention of murd3r

~A Couple Days Ago~

Xornoth sat on his throne in the meeting room, Joey sat beside him. 

"So, what do we do now?" Evil Cleo asked. 

"You already convinced Scott to attack, but they're still taking forever." Evil Scar groaned. 

"Well then maybe we should get our hands on another person." Xornoth stood up and placed both of his hands on the table, everyone looked at him. 

"Another person? Aren't we all enough?" Evil Sausage asked, "We are, but this person is extremely powerful." Xornoth smirked. 

The others seemed to get interested. 

"I thought the most powerful was Xisuma?" Evil Impulse asked. 

"That's where you're wrong, the most powerful wasn't exactly whitelisted on the server." Xornoth explained. 

"Ooo~ Who's this 'powerful' person you're talking about Xor-Xor?~" Joey asked, already knowing the answer. 

"Evil Xisuma." Xornoth simply said. 

"WAIT WHAT?!" The evil hermits yelled in unison. 

"Yes, my good friend Evil X." Xornoth chuckled. "Sadly he said he turned good." He scoffed. "But I have a plan." He smirked looking over everyone in the room. 

"You 4 stay here and watch over our 2 guests, me and Joey will handle things with Evil X." He stated, everyone nodded. 

Xornoth lent a hand out for Joey to take, which he gladly did. Xornoth pulls Joey up and holds him against his side, black smoke starts to circle around the 2. 

The smoke covers the 2 fully before fading away and a few seconds later the couple was gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Evil X was walking around the Evil Emporium, checking if it had made any sales. 

Then, the door to the Emporium opened. 

He looked over and saw a red-eyed brunette walking in, and he was wearing a red cloak with a turquoise gem in the center, over top of the red cloak are leopard paws that cover his cloak, a red and turquoise belt, and brown pants with sandals. 

He also had a black crown with a red crystal in the middle. 

"Uh, can I help you?" Evil X asked, not really knowing what to do in this situation. 

Joey looked over in his direction and smiled, "Ah! Evil X! I've heard so much about you!" Joey skipped his way to Evil X and clung onto his arm. 

"Sorry, I don't know who you are-" Evil X got cut off by Joey shushing him. 

"Shh, I've heard of you from my husband." Joey hushed. 

"Then why are you trying to flirt with me?!" Evil X asked, trying to pry Joey off of him. 

Joey frowned, "First of all I'm not trying to flirt with you, my husband is an old friend of yours." He said letting go of Evil X's hand.

"You might remember him." Joey smiled innocently. 

"Come in Xor-Xor!" Joey called. 

"Xor-Xor? Wai-" Evil X got cut off again by the door opening to reveal...