7: Fuck you

Their plan was working, Billy was getting angry as he looked around the locker rooms for Mike Wheeler, or at least where he thinks Mike is.

El, Alex and Max were hidden behind the lockers, El and Max shared a look and then a quick nod, they looked across to Lucas who gave them the same signal.

The three had come up with a plan, there was still a bit of mind flayer in Alex and they took it into their own hands and made a diverge from the plan. It was Dustin and Lucas' rule from the previous year, majority wanted it, well it was a direct split and the others didn't know about it but the point still stands.

"Hey, behind you," Mikes recording spoke, luring Billy to the sauna as Alex, Max and El stepped out.

Billy turned to face Eleven directly.

"Hi," she said simply as he made a move to charge at her. With the flick of her head, he flung back into the wall.

"Alex," Max said quickly, holding Alex's arms. The girl looked behind at her girlfriend confused, "this is for your own good okay?"

"What?" Alex asked confused as Max and Lucas pushed her into the sauna with Billy while El slammed the door shut.

Billy didn't acknowledge the girl as he ran into the door, El held it shut with her powers.

"Now!" Mike calls as the boys run out and started to lock up the sauna, Will and Mike must have missed when Max, Lucas and El trapped her in there with Billy, who looked like he was planning murder.

Alex ran to the opposite side as Billy pounded his fists on the door as the kids locked it. He turned to look at Alex while maniacally smiling, his eyes fuelled by anger.

He looked her dead in the eye and started laughing sadistically as he stalked closer to her. Alex felt her blood run cold, she wanted to scream and run but there was nowhere to go.

"Where's Alex?" Mike spoke up, realising he hadn't heard the girl speak for over five minutes which was very unusual. Mike's eyes filled with dread as he caught onto the guilty expressions half their group were wearing. "Why would you do that? She can't even control her powers, what if she blows up this whole fucking place?" He shouted at the three.

"We did it for her," Max answered him, eyes glued to the sauna in worry. From her angle she couldn't see the two.

Meanwhile Alex had backed out of her corner slightly, realising that would make it easier for Billy to choke her or whatever he was planning.

The taller boy reached her and swung his fist at her face, Alex barely dodged it, ducking underneath. Billy tried again but this time he landed it on her jaw, Alex could feel her mouth filling with blood. She tried to hit back but couldn't muster enough strength, Billy acted as if he felt nothing while his nose began to bleed from the impact.

Alex let out a cry of pain as his fist struck her again, this time catching the opposite side of her jaw.

Mike's face drops as his gut clenched is fear and worry. He looks at the girls and Lucas disgusted. He thought they were supposed to care for her? Max especially! He tried to run to the sauna and let Alex free but he couldn't move his feet thanks to El, "Are you guys Insane?"

"Stay back." El told him as they heard a scream from the sauna, this was louder than the last one, more pain filled. They all ran to the doorway in concern, Mike and Will at the front, both boys wishing they could get her out.