Chapter Twenty Seven

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

"Well, I'm actually going to go have a shower. And no, you aren't joining me."

He pouted but sighed and nodded. "It's okay. I need to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to wear for William's thing tomorrow."

"Thing?"

"They were going to the bar or something? I have no idea. I honestly forgot."

I laughed. "How'd you forget? You usually remember everything and anything."

I stood up and started walking toward the bathroom when I felt a hand close around my wrist. Enzo pulled me back against his chest.

"I remember everything and anything about you. Your favourite colour, your smiles and laughs, your favourite shirt, and the way you writhe when I touch you."

I couldn't get a breath in when I felt his hand dip into my pants.

"Is this okay, Rory?"

I let out a shuddery breath and leant back against him. I slowly nodded, looking down to see his head disappear into my pants.

"Words. I need words, Aurora."

"Yes, it's okay..." I choked out.

I felt his fingers push my panties to the side, then his finger ran through my folds. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Hmm...so wet for me already?"

I gasped when I felt him rubbing small, soft circles on my clit. My knees buckled, and I would have fallen face first if Enzo wasn't there holding me up.

He ripped his hand out of my pants and spun me around to face him. I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Please.." I mumbled.

He looked back at the clock, then at me. "We've got five minutes, then we need to start getting ready, okay?"

I bopped my head down once. I pressed my forehead against his chest when I felt his hands dip inside my panties again. His thumb rubbed fast, hard circles on my clit while another two fingers slipped inside me.

My mouth was agape as I subtly rocked against his hand. His chin rested on top of my head as I squeezed my eyes shut and fucked his fingers.

All of a sudden, he spun me around, so my back was pressed against his chest. I opened my eyes and realised Enzo had moved us so we could stand in front of the floor length mirror that was in our room.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I whimpered when I felt him hit a sensitive spot. I grinded against his thumb, the friction causing me to toss my head back and moan.

"Look at how well you take my fingers." His pace quickened as he watched me writhe on top of his hand.

I cupped the back of his neck and held on. I let out a soft moan when his lips pressed hard, open-mouthed kisses all over my neck. I angled my head to the side, allowing him easier access.

I bucked against his hand, matching his movements. His thumb was now flattened against my clit, pushing onto it. The pressure on the bundle of nerves had me shoving my fist into my mouth to stop myself from crying out.

"Oh god," I muttered.

He chuckled against my skin. I shuddered against him, bucking harder and faster. A moan escaped my mouth as released barrelled through me.

Waves of ecstasy washed over me.

My knees almost gave out, but Enzo held me up. He left kisses all over my upper area as he slowly removed his fingers.