Fashion Show: Eddie Munson

Nancy had invited you and Robin to come shopping with her as a girl's weekend just so the three of you could catch up with each other without any distractions. The three went to the next town over from Hawkins and spent the whole day looking at various clothes and catching up. You three were on your way to the food court to get some food when you passed a store with the most gorgeous dress in the window.

"You should try it on, I think it would look great on you." Robin said. 

"She's right, let's go find it so you guys could try it on." Nancy said pulling you into the store as Robin followed behind. 

"Guys I thought we were getting food." You said. 

"We are, but this is more important because a dress like that might not be here when we get back." Nancy said as her and Robin sorted through the racks looking for the dress.

"Guys it's really not that big of a deal. We could go..." You started to say as Robin cut you off. 

"Found it! Come on your trying it on!" She said pushing you towards the dressing room much to your dismay. 

You rolled your eyes as you set your bags down and took the dress from Robin. You found an empty stall and locked it while you changed. You slide the dress over your head and really liked the way it looked on you, it was the perfect length and everything. You unlocked the door and walked out to go show the girls, whose jaws dropped when they saw you. 

"So what do we think?" You asked giving a small twirl. 

"I think if Eddie doesn't appreciate you in that dress then I will." Robin said making you laugh. 

"She's right, you look good. Do you feel good in it?" Nancy asked as you nodded your head. 

"Good now go get changed so we can buy it and go get some food." Nancy said as you headed back into the changing room. 

You got changed and grabbed the dress which Nancy took from your hands confused, as you gathered your bags and met her by the doorway of the store. 

"Nancy you didn't have to do that." You said as she handed you the bag with your dress in it.

"I know but I wanted to. So now let's go get something to eat." She said as you two nodded your heads and left the store. 

The three of us got something to eat and sat there talking before checking out a few stores and starting the drive back home. Nancy turned on the street where you lived and could already see Eddie's van sitting in your driveway, as Robin nudged your shoulder making you laugh. 

"Will you two stop it." You said with a laugh. 

"Oh come on girl, we are living through you and your relationship right now since we don't have one." Nancy said making you laugh and shake your head at them. 

You said your goodbyes to them promising to fill them in on what happened and headed inside your house calling out for Eddie who came barreling down the hallway towards you. 

"I missed you so much." He said pressing a kiss to your lips. 

"I missed you too but you're crushing me and my new clothes." You said with a laugh as he let you go. 

"Oo does that mean I get a fashion show?" He asked. 

"Do you want one?" You asked him. 

"I would love one since I had to be stuck here all day without you." He said dramatically making you laugh. 

"Alright go take a seat on the couch and I'll show you what I got." You said watching as he happily took a seat on the couch. 

You got changed and showed him everything but the dress wanting to save that for last. Each time you came out he would cheer and tell you how good you looked in each piece. It was finally time for the dress and you were nervous about his reaction. 

"Alright, this last piece is my favorite thing I got today." You said as you walked into the living room watching Eddie's jaw dropped.

"So what do you think?" You asked watching as he stood up and walked over to you. 

"I think you look insanely beautiful right now along with some other thoughts." He said giving you a small twirl. 

"Really?" You asked him feeling the heat rise to your cheeks. 

"The most beautiful thing in this whole state." He said placing a kiss on your lips.