35

narrator

ever since that one night with valerie, ash has been head over heals. he went crazy over that girl in, surprisingly, only a couple of months. he never thought something like this would happen. he was always to himself and the last thing he even wanted was a girlfriend. someone he truly cared for.

they were now a couple. doing couple things, which both enjoyed very much.

they hid it from everyone though, even fezco. ash couldn't dare to lose his 'don't trust bitches' ego and valerie, valerie simply was scared of what everyone would say. she wasnt necessarily embarrassed of dating him, it was just that she wasn't ready with all the sudden questions and the judging bitches.

she worried about ash. obviously. he was a 17 year old drug dealer, closer to death than anyone she knew right now.

valerie

--

'yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?' ash groaned, letting his head fall back in frustration. 'yeah, rue you gotta chill out back there for real. me and ash gotta handle some serious business right now so...' fezco said, keeping his posture straight, barely moving.

'hm yeah, for sure. no, i can do that. i can just stay back here, it's real comfy.' she sighed, leaning her head on my shoulder unannounced.

as fezco drove up towards a small court of apartments, he turned to me and rue and lowered his head, peaking out of the back, tinted windows.

pretty much out of no where, a nearly naked, pale girl barged into the car, slightly pushing rue so she could sit at the back with us. 'who the fuck is this bitch?' fezco called, confused as fuck.

'yo, man!' a man with a bandaged nose said, emerging from nowhere. 'who the fuck is this?' fezco asked again, rolling his eyes.

'oh, hi. im faye.' the girl said. i sat there watching her, she had big blue eyes and, surprisingly, nicely matching big pink lips.

'what's she doing here?' fezco huffed, ignoring the girl who made herself comfortable in the seat, squishing me and rue who, unlike her, sat very uncomfortably.

'nah, nah, that's my girl, yo,' the man said, lowering his voice a little to talk to fezco without anyone else hearing him.

after a couple words were exchanged, fezco turned his head to ash who sat there taking in everything that just happened. 'ight, lets go.' fezco sighed, pushing the car door open and getting out. 'ten, 20 minutes tops, all right? y'all just please stay in the car. no fucking funny business.' he said, pointing at us.

'hi, im faye.' the big lipped girl announced as the car door slammed shut. 'yo, uh, im rue.' rue slurred, picking her head up from my shoulder. 'uhm, valerie.' i said giving a small and weak smile, honestly uncomfortable about the situation.

'uh, how's your new years going?' rue asked, letting her head fall back. 'what?' faye said, scrunching her face in confusion. 'new years?' rue repeated.

'it's fucking new years?' she questioned. no fucking way.

'i believe so..?' rue mumbled, acting as if she was questioning the fact if it was really new years.

'i swear my boyfriend never tells me anything.' she groaned, lightly slapping her bare knees.

'my girlfriend, at the fucking train station, right, she left me, straight up.' rue announced randomly, taking turns looking lazily at me and faye.