34

Izuku thought hard for a moment, his arms wrapping tightly around Katsuki who was still sleeping against his belly.

He guesses he felt a little different now that he was really thinking of it. A warmth emanating through him, but that can mean he's pregnant. It couldn't.

His omega was happy- ecstatic really- the most it's been since a long time now, but that could just be a lingering effect of sharing a rut with two of his alphas.

Izuku barely noticed his breathing becoming heavier as his mind raced.

He couldn't be pregnant, not while in this place. He loved his alphas, he really does, but what if they were taken from him again? He just got them back! He knows he wouldn't be able to handle it if they were taken away again, add a baby in and it's made 10 times worse!

He hasn't even mated with any of them. They haven't really talked about any of this, no planning, no preparing for the possibility, nothing.

How would a baby even survive in a place like this? A prison. He can't have a baby here, he just can't!

"Breath, darling. Breath for me, it's alright. We're all here with you, just breath" Shoto murmured, gently sitting the omega to sit in his lap, leaning his omegas head against his chest so he can feel his breaths.

It was then Izuku realized the tears that were dripping down his cheeks, his arms still clutching to Katsuki like a life line as Katsuki held him just as firmly.

Hitoshi gently laid his head on Izukus shoulder when the omega reached for him, Eijiro doing the same on his other side.

"What are you thinking about Izu?" Eijiro asked in gentle encouragement.

Izuku stayed silent as he shrugged weakly, thinking through what he needed to say.

"I guess" Izuku spoke up after a few moments of silence, "I'm worried. I might be pregnant, I don't really know how to tell, I've never been pregnant before. I think I would like to have a pup with all of you, but I'm positive this isn't the place to raise any child"

"I agree," Shoto confessed. "No child should have to deal with a life inside this place"

"Then if you're right and I am pregnant, what are we going to do?" Izuku asked.

"We need to leave," Hitoshi said, the statement leaving them all in a contemplative process.

How would that even be possible? They were stuck with no means of escape. Granted Izuku barely ever left this room and so he never knew where any exits or anything might be, but if there were, wouldn't the alphas have escaped already? Or at least have been actively working towards it.

Katsuki grumbled as he pulled himself up higher so he could face his obviously distraught omega.

"Relax, you're getting too worked up over this. Don't worry about it right now, we'll deal with it" Katsuki huffed, kissing his omega before dragging him off of Shotos lap and settling him down to lay in the pillows and blankets of the nest.

"Sleep for now, we'll all be here when you wake up" The blond assured, tucking him in gently before beckoning the others alphas over.

In only a few short minutes, Izuku was fast asleep with his alphas cuddled up close to him.

It was becoming a normal thing for Izuku to be the first out of everyone to wake up. He rethought his observation though when he saw Hitoshi laying on his back as he held a rubix cube above him.

Izuku quietly watched Hitoshis process of solving the cube. By the third time he completed the puzzle, he finally stopped and turned to face Izuku. He didn't seem at all surprised to see him awake.

"Hi," Izuku greeted quietly, earning a small smile from the alpha as he did.

"Hey kitten," Hitoshi chuckled, reaching over Shoto to push Izuku's snowy green curls from his equally green eyes.

Izuku couldn't help but lean into the contact.

"Come here, Zuku" Hitoshi beckoned.

Gently detangling himself from the others, Izuku carefully crawled over Shoto only to drop into Hitoshis waiting arms.

"There you go" the alpha murmured as the omega buried himself in his alphas hold, nose tucked against Hitoshis neck.

The two stayed like that for a bit, Izuku breathing in Hitoshis scent while the alpha held Izuku closely.

"Can I ask you a question?" Izuku whispered after a few minutes, not wanting to wake anyone else.

"Technically you just did," Hitoshi teased, laughing softly when Izuku nipped at his jaw in 'punishment'.

"You know what I mean," Izuku huffed, "so can I?"

"Of course, kitten," Hitoshi smiled. "You should never have to ask for permission to speak your mind. Now, what are you thinking about?"

"We'll, I guess that is my question but directed towards you" Izuku said. "What are your thoughts on all this, what do you have to say?"

"Well, I would say we are the luckiest alphas in the world," Hitoshi teased, brushing his nose against Izukus.

"Toshi!" Izuku laughed, tapping Hitoshi's shoulder as he leaned forward for a kiss.

"I'm being serious" Izuku whined, though the effect was ruined by the omegas' adorable giggles.

"When I got here, I remember you all saying that in order to leave, I have to allow all of you to claim me. Was that true, that all we have to do in order to escape?" Izuku asked after he stopped laughing. He looked up into Hitoshis lavender eyes.

"That is what we were all told when we arrived, yes. Given how this place is run though, I'd be surprised if they hold up to that promise" The alpha answered honestly.

"But it's possible right? It would be at least a step toward being able to leave if not the main key?" Izuku asked, hopeful but not entirely sure.

"Maybe," Histoshi mumbled. "Are you wanting us to mate you? To claim you? You know that's something that can't be reversed right?" Hitoshi wondered, wanting to make sure Izuku knew that it was a bid decision that shouldn't be taken lightly.

"I do," The omega answered. "You all have been nothing but kind to me and protective. I feel safe when I'm with all of you. I love you all and that's not something I ever think I'll regret. I want to be with all you and if we do have a baby then I know they'll have the best fathers they could possibly have"

Hitoshi was suddenly very glad that the others were still asleep because he just couldn't stop the happy tears from falling.

"I love you Izuku. We all love you so, so much" the alpha cried softly, hugging Izuku tightly.

"Wait, you want what?" Eijiro exclaimed, mouth hanging open in shock.

"You heard him dumbass, don't make him repeat himself" Katsuki admonished, shoving the ravenettes head.

"Are you sure? We don't mind waiting until you're absolutely certain" Shoto said, ignoring the two bickering alphas in favor of their omega.

"I want this, I promise," Izuku told them. "I've actually been thinking about this for a little while now" He said, blushing as he pushed back further into his blankets.

"I want to be claimed by all of you. I want to be your, that is, as long as you'll have" Izuku confessed.

Izuku was suddenly very aware of each set of eyes gazing at him intently.

Without warning each alpha was pouncing at Izuku, wrapping their omega in their hold and squeezing tight.

"I guess that's a yes?" Izuku laughed, not expecting that type of reaction but enjoying it all the same.