𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔

☃︎

Imogen Halstead (age 16)
Word count: 2195
Tw: mentions of violence/blood
Request: @H_brooks01

Imogen's POV

"You sure your dads alright with this?" I look up to see my best friend sighing as she stands in the doorway.  I nod, "he said as long as I'm back before 9 it's alright" I stand up after tying my shoelace again.  It's the truth, he's letting me go to my friends house party because her mothers going to be upstairs the whole time.

As we wander into the kitchen we see the guests who are slowly starting to file in, "there's only gonna be about ten people, but they'll be gone by 8" shay smiles weakly.  I smile, "relax, this is your night" I squeeze her shoulder.

~

At around 8:25pm, the only people left in the house are me, shay and her mother. After we finish cleaning, I grab my things and check the time, "my dad said he's gonna pick me up, so I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for tonight" I pull shay into a hug.  Shay smiles, "thanks for coming" she walks me to the door. I smile and wave as I wander down the footpath, "see you later!" I call out. She waves and waits until I disappear before closing the door. I told my dad I'd meet him at the corner because the road was too busy, so that's wear I'm headed.

          As I approach the corner I see my dads truck parked opposite the road so I wait until the cars pass before I step out to cross.  I don't really know what happens next, but all I know is that I blackout almost instantly after being grabbed from behind.  The last thing is see is my dad jumping out of his truck, and his figure running towards me as I'm swept away into a world of darkness.

~

Jays POV

           What the hell just happened? This can't be happening right now... I fearfully grab my head as I try and catch a glimpse of the number plate belonging to the van which just kidnapped my daughter. Once I read it I rub over to my truck and announce it over the radio. Within a few seconds, I feel my phone vibrate as I speed down the road, trying to catch up with the van.  I pull my phone out and answer the phone.
Voight: "talk to me, what's going on?"
Me: "I was picking Imogen up, she was about to cross the road, then a black van snatched her off the street"
Voight: "where are you?"
Me: "I just cross pilsen"
Voight: "you're following the vehicle?"
Me: "damn right I am"
Voight: "you got it?"
Me: "no, I lost it. I don't know which way it went"
Voight: "just get back to the district"

             I slam my hand down on the side of the door next to me as I grit my teeth.  I'm coming to get you, baby. 

~

Imogen's POV

I wake up to the feeling of something cold bounding my wrists together. My eyes feel heavy however I know I'm in danger, I need to be alert. I scan my surroundings to see that I'm tied to a pole, in an empty basement looking room. What's going on? Then I remember the last thing I saw... my dad bolting across the road in his last bid attempts to get me back.

             I bet he's worried sick right now.  Feeling angry at the situation I'm in, I tug at the chains yet fail when nothing works. I practically jump out of my skin when the door slams open, "quit making all the noise" a man yells at me before slamming the door shut on me. I stare at the door in confusion, is that it? Once I'm certain that the not so scary looking man has definitely left, I continue my abuse on the pole, praying that a miracle will occur and set me free.