55: Bella Don't

Waking up this morning I had the biggest smile playing on my face, remembering last night made me... happy. I felt at home with them, comfortable and open, they know what I am and accepted me like the Cullens. I got up after staring out the window and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower to get yesterdays sand off my body, getting out of the shower I brushed my hair and teeth then left the bathroom.

"Good morning"

"Hey Bella" I look over at her in her room.

"How was last night?"

"Do you care?" I roll my eyes and walk into my room, closing the door behind me.

I grab a pair of loose sweatpants with a cropped long sleeve t-shirt  and throw them on along with fuzzy socks. Right before I started drying my hair my phone started ringing.

"Good morning she-devil"

"Good morning casper" I laugh.

"Today we are having a baseball game, I'll be picking up Bella, do you want to come?" He asks.

"Bella? Baseball?" I laugh.

"Yeah, little family tradition game" He chuckles.

"Baseball with you guys sounds fun but I'm honestly not in the mood to argue with Bella"

"You have to come, we'll all miss your annoying remarks, plus we need some thunder"

"Wow, showing your true intentions casper, you guys need me for my amazing powers"

"Fine, you caught me, I'll pick you girls up in two hours?"

"Like I said, I'm in too good of a mood to argue, I can send some thunder your way, shoot me a text whenever you are ready to start the game"

"Are you sure, Rosalie might rip Bella's head off if I don't show up with you" We laugh.

"We can hangout another time, no Bella"

"Alright, be careful"

"You too" We hang up.

☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽

"Edward I said leave me alone!" Bella comes in through the door, waking up dad who fell asleep while we were watching the game.

"Bella don't do this, please" Dad and I get up, walking towards the scene.

"It's over, get out" Bella slams the door.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey" Dad says and we follow Bella up the stairs. "Bella, what's going on?"

"I just gotta get out of here"

"What do you mean?" I follow them.

"I'm leaving now" She goes into her room and closes the door on dads face.

"Bella talk to us" I say from the other side of the door as dad knocks.

"Bella?........ Bella what's going on?"

"We are here for you bells, anything you need" I could hear a couple of whispers but my hearing wasn't that great, everything I heard was muffled and I don't know if she was talking to her self or someone else.

"Did he hurt you?" Dad asks as she open the door and walks past us to the bathroom.

"No" she opens our cabinet.

"Break up with you or something?" He asks trying to figure out what was wrong.

"No I- I broke up with him" She goes back into her room, slamming the door in dads face again.

"I thought you liked him" Dad says giving me a confused face, I just shrug, not understanding a single thing.

"Yeah that's- that's why I have to leave"

"Bella that makes no sense"

"I don't want this I have to go home" She says while she's back in the bathroom.

"Home? your mom is not even in Phoenix"

"She'll come home, I'll call her from the rode" She walks to the stairs.

"You are not going to drive home right now, you can sleep on it, if you still feel like going in the morning, I'll take you to the airport" Dad follows behind and I follow behind him.

"Yeah bells that sounds way safer and better"

"No" She sighs. "I- I wanna drive, it'll give me more time to think, if- if I get really tired I'll pull in a motel I promise" She walks into the kitchen.

"Bella you are not thinking straight"

"Look Bella I know I'm not that much fun to be around, but I can change that we can- we can do more stuff together" We stand in the kitchen with a moment of silence.

"Like what? like watch baseball in the flat screen? eat at the diner every night steak and cobbler?" She drops her hands to the side of her body.

"Hey! At least he's trying" I get defensive.

"Dad that's you guys, that's not me" She walks past us.

"Bella come on, I just got you girls back" We stand behind Bella and she faces the door.

"Yeah and if I don't get out now"

"Bella don't"

"I'm just going to be stuck here like mom" She opens the door and leaves. I hug dad, who's face dropped at Bellas sentence and we watch her get into her car, then pull out of the drive way.

"Dad, I'm so sorry she said that"

"She's right, I'll hold you and your sister back just like I held back your mother, if you also want to go I'll understand." He stares out the front door.

"That is not true, I'm happy, I'm happy here with you, you are the best person in my life and I wouldn't trade you for anyone, I'm not leaving you" I hug him tighter.