Welcome the Upperclassmen, Rumi-chan!

A/N: I...I typed a lot...I don't know how but I did.

Updated A/N: I know how, in the power of utter fury. My day is NOT a good one. SO enjoy the next 9,000 words ^-^

WARNING: Cursing and toward the end may be triggering -child abuse and hinted sexual- it is once Rumi goes to bed so you got like idk 7-8,000 words that are safe?

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 38;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Rumi's grip tightened momentarily on his throat, causing the demon beneath her to gurgle up a choking sound- blood slipping past his lips.

The girl turned paler, 'did I kill him?!' She thought in horror, the fear that was curling in her stomach was strengthening as she tossed herself off his chest, crawling a bit back away from his body. She looked down at her own hands, tears coming to her eyes. "What-what have I done...?"

In front of her, the demon slowly sat up, spitting up more blood. "You really scared me just then, I thought I might have just died," he chuckled out.

Rumi gawked, spotting the blood spilling down his mouth, dripping off his chin. "Blood-there's...blood!" She squeaked, mortified as she pointed to his chin.

"Oh, I have a naturally weak body! I'm fine, this happens to me a lot!" He laughed again, waving his hand dismissively. "But...is-are you really okay...?" Rumi questioned, stressed by this situation and so very confused.

Why did her locket heat up? Why did her ring shine and then drag her like a limp doll around the halls? And just why was this upperclassman giving her such a strange feeling that caused her instincts churn in fear? Is it because she landed on top of him like that which had got her nerves so shot?

She lifted her right hand up, about to push back some loose strands of hair that fell out of the just-fixed braid Clara had done. Noting to herself that the hairstyle was completely undone with the green hair tie barely hanging on to the ends of her hair.

"Ah?!" The other teen suddenly gasped, leaning closer into her personal space and pointing at her ring. "That ring! It must have been attracted to my collar! After all, a gluttonous feeder ring is made of the same rare metal! That must be it!" He exclaimed, moving his shirt to the side to show the little collar on his neck. "O-oh- May-maybe?" She agreed hesitantly, looking away from his bare chest with a blush; that sounded most probable-maybe it had a magnetized property? Looking down she fiddled with the hair-tie, tying it on her wrist till she could give it back to Clara.