Billy & Henry🚬😈

(I make a lot of gifs but this one, this is the one I'm most proud of)

Imagine: You have been dreaming of Billy.
You were back.
Though now you knew exactly where you were.
Exactly why you were there.
And exactly what was real,
"Y/N!"
and what wasn't.
You felt arms snake around your waist and a chin rest on your shoulder, curly hair tickling your neck.
"The kids are all asleep and I finally got the baby down."The owner of the arms whispered in your ear before pressing a soft kiss to your neck."What do you say we have some fun, hmm?"
You sighed, closing your eyes and letting your head fall back as the voice continued to trail kisses down your neck."Billy..."
He chuckled against the base of your neck."Is that a yes, princess?"
You smiled."I..."
Then you remembered what Max said."I know it feels so real, Y/N, but you have to push past it. Remind yourself that it's fake. He's gone, Billy's gone, Vecna is trying to trick you...don't let him."
"You're not real."You mumbled and turned around to face Billy.
He detached himself from you, stepping back, studying you carefully."What?"
"You're not real."You told him. You bit down on your lip, so hard you thought you might start bleeding. This whole year, ever since October, you'd been dreaming this. Billy was alive, you'd gotten married and had four kids, you'd landed your dream job and he was the basketball coach of Hawkins high school. You went to California every summer to visit Billy's mom, Max and Lucas would come back from college to visit the kids and you lived in this gorgeous house. You didn't want to let go of this dream, it was all you ever wanted but it was fabricated, fabricated by the creature that killed the love of your life. You felt tears fill your eyes but you quickly blinked them away, you had to stay strong."You're not real, none of this is real."
"Y/N, what are you talking about?"Billy took a tentative step towards you, like he was approaching a baby deer which only made you stumble backwards."Are you ok? I'm right here."
"You're not, you're or real."You shook your head."You died, last summer y-you d-d-died. I was there, I-I saw you die. The m-mindflayer, V-Vecna, whatever the hell is ruining everyone's lives, it k-killed you. B-Billy, you're dead."
Everything went silent for a moment and then you heard the ticking.
One.
Billy who was now looking at the floor began laughing, humourlessly.
Two.
"So you finally figured it out, hmm? It's been months, Y/N, and don't get me wrong we've had a lot of fun but you were smarter than this before."
"Before? What do you mean before?"
Three.
"Before, when we first met. C'mon don't tell me you don't remember me?"
"We've never met before."
"Sure we have. Last summer."Billy looked up but his face was different. It was the way he looked just before the mindflayer got him, just before he died."Last summer, when I controlled your pretty boyfriend. When I made him kill all those people, oh he was so easy to control. I did like you though, it was kind of sweet how much he cared for you. Pushing you away no matter what just so I wouldn't get to you, it was amusing and I have to admit admirable. But now, well you've given me no choice. I'll just have to kill you too!"
During his speech he kept coming towards you and you'd been subconsciously stepping back, ever so slowly. As soon as he yelled his last sentence you felt your back was pressed up against the stained glass window of the front door.
"You're not real."You heard your voice break and a few tears fell."You're not really here."
You grabbed and umbrella from the stand beside the front door, to use as a weapon of some sort. You brandished it in front of you, it should've hit whatever was masquerading as Billy but instead it went right through him.
"What?"You gasped as everything went black and Billy disappeared like smoke.
Four.
You fell backwards through the door, the umbrella disappearing from your hand until you felt yourself hit hard solid ground.
"What the fu-"
"Uh uh uh, language."You heard a mocking voice speak from somewhere around you.
Still lying on your back you couldn't see anything except the bright fluorescent lights and perfectly white ceiling. The room eerily quiet except for the electric fizz of light bulbs and the tapping of someone's shoes.
"Where am I?"You questioned, so paralysed with fear you couldn't even more.
You heard a condescending laugh."You're in the Rainbow Room. This is where, let's just say, this is where it all began."
Suddenly you were standing, you gasped in horror as you took in your surroundings. Bodies of children in hospital gowns littered the room, the white, rainbow painted walls were spattered with blood and simplistic, children's toys were tossed carelessly on the floor.
You felt sick. You pressed a hand over your mouth and then you saw him.
A man with blonde hair and blue eyes was stalking towards you, his pale skin and white uniform also spattered with blood like the walls.
"Y-You..."You gulped."You're Vecna."
The man gave a cruel smile."Very good and you, you're Y/N."
"Why are you doing this?"You asked."Why are you killing people? Why are you hurting my friends? Why are you torturing me?"
"It's all part of a plan."Vecna finally reached you and cupped your cheek."A plan you are going to help me fulfil."
"No, please please don't do this."You begged as he began to stroke the side of your face.
"Just close your eyes and relax, it'll all be over soon."